Don't Wanna Leave

Back home...

A 6 days later I've been home. I knew James leaves for the tour tonight So I'll try to make this day last. Without fainting...

Morning...

I feel a warm hand rubbing my stomach. I opened my eyes slowly and I turn to James. "Good morning." He says. "Good morning." I said. He still has his hand on my stomach. "Have any good sleep?" He asked me. "Yea." I said. I paused for a moment and looked at him. "What?" He asked me. "Did you feel that?" I asked. "What?" He asked. I guided his hand to my left side of my stomach. "I don't feel- OH JESUS!" He says. "It's kicking." I said. "That's cool!" He says way impressed. I start to laugh. "When do you think we're gonna know the gender?" He asked. "I honestly don't know." I said. "I'm gonna miss this." He said rubbing my stomach. "Miss what?" I asked. "This. You. Fox. The baby or babies." He said. "What?" I asked once I heard babies. "What you can have twins or triplets." He said. "Don't go too far mister." I said. James starts to laugh. "But seriously. I'm gonna miss you guys." He said. "It's only for 5 months James." I said. "So what? A lot can happen in five months babe." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. He looks down. "Nothing." He says. "James." I said. "It's nothing I promise." He says. "You know what I'll just let it go." I said and took a deep breath in then out. "Good because today is all about us ( fox jumps on bed)...and fox." James said. "Come here foxy." I said and tapped on the space between me and James. "Wow trying to steal my wife now huh fox?" James asked. Fox covers his face with his paws. I start to smile. James looks at me then I look at him. "Promise me that nothing will happen to you and the baby." He tells me. "What do you think will happen?" I asked. "Who knows. But just promise me." He tells me. "James I can't read the future." I said. "Just. promise. me." He says. "I promise." I said. I think he doesn't want the both of us getting taken away or the number of babies I have in my little oven. "Thank you." He says and kisses my forehead.

A few hours later...

James and I were on the couch watching Baywatch. "Do you think Zac Efron is hotter than me?" James asked out of no where when zac was shirtless. "Why??.."I asked. "I don't know I feel like your just staring at his body more than mine." James said. I look at James with a wtf face. "What? It's a question." He says. I laugh. "No I don't think Zac is hotter than you." I laughed. "Good because my abs are better." James said. I looked at him again with a what the fuck face. "Seriously this is about abs? You know that some girls don't care about what the body looks like and just the personality right?" I said. "But I don't want any girls I want you. Oh wait! I already have you." He says and holds me tight. I blush and I felt the baby kick. "And the little one in here." I said. "Is the baby kicking?" James asked. I nodded yea. "I don't wanna leave you two." James said and placed his head on my shoulder. "You'll have a lot of fun." I said. "I just wish you can come with me." He pouts. "James Im pregnant if I wasn't I could." I said. "There are pros and cons to this pregnancy shit." He said. "Yea I can't have coke or COFFEE." I said. I check the time and it was already 7:30. "James your gonna miss your flight. Your flight is at 9." I said. "Shit your right." He said and jumped off the couch. I slowly get up and walk upstairs. I get tired walking up but what can I do right?

While James was ready I changed into some loose clothing so if the paparazzi sees us they won't see the little baby bump that is showing. "So how do I look?" James asked while getting out of the bathroom. "Comfy. Like a cloud." I said. "That's what I was going for." He laughed. "Can I carry your luggage?" I asked at least trying to offer something for him. "No your pregnant." He said and grabbed his luggage. We both walk down the stairs and head towards the car. "I'm gonna drive." I said getting the keys. "What? Your pregnant."he said. "I can still drive James." I said. "But-" he said but I stop him. "The only but that will be is your butt on the passenger seat." I said and got into the car. "Damn sassy." He says. I roll my eyes and we begin to drive to the airport.

At the airport...

We finally made it to the airport and luckily no paparazzi yet. I saw everyone hugging and crying. "Do you have to go?" Alexa said. "I don't want to leave you and the baby." Carlos said and kisses ocean's forehead. "Aww." I said. "Hey." Lex and Los both said. "Hey." James and I said. "So y/n the due date?" Alexa asked. "December." I smiled. "A Christmas baby!" Los said. "A Hanukkah baby!" James said. "Right your Jewish." Los said. "And I'm catholic." I said. "Wow. So how is that gonna work?" Alexa asked. "How it's always been. Celebrate both." James said. "Yup. So he OR she will experience both." I smile. "Flight 309 to Miami will be boarding in 2 minutes." The speaker said. "That's us." Kendall said. "Your last tour together." Jo said. "Not exactly." James said. "What?" Jayda asked. "In the late future we plan for a come back but it's not our last." James smiles. "Now boarding 309 first class passengers." The speaker says. "Love you." I said when I hugged James tightly. "James. Can't. Breath." I said due to him holding me with his arms. "Oh sorry." He said and kissed me. I hug the rest and they leave. The girls and I head back home with out our boyfriends/husbands looking all depressed. But that's alright there is always FaceTime. Right?