Never too young

I woke up to the sunrise coming out of the curtains. I turned to James side and I saw James sleeping with fox.

 I turned to James side and I saw James sleeping with fox

I realized James' hand was on my back. I felt like James was taking this father thing really well. James opened one of his eyes. "Good morning." He said sleepily. "Good morning sleepyheads." I said. Fox yawned and so did James. "Like father like son" I said. "Mhm." James hummed. "Today we have an interview. " I said. "Both of us?" James asked. "Yup, but I don't know what it is about." I said. "Oh ok. What time?" He asked me. I looked at the clock behind me and turned back to James." In like 4 hours." I said. "Ok then we can sleep some more." James said and pulled me and fox closer to him. Without squishing fox. Somehow fox managed to get out of both us and just laid down on my stomach. "You good fox?" I asked him and he started falling back asleep. James started to pet his head. "He's getting big and we only had him for a month." James said. "He won't get too big he is an Alaskan Klee kai." I said.

4 hours later...

James and I brang fox with us to set and left him in my dressing room since he might be running around. Once the finished my makeup I waited on the couch in my dressing room for James to come in. "Hey babe." James says as he opens the door. "Hey babe." I said. I saw fox run up to James right after he drank water. "I'm scared." I said. "Why?" He asked me why picking up fox. "It's just that we're announcing our marriage to everyone." I said. Before James can answer someone came in. "Let's go guys. You are on in 2 minutes." James and I looked at each other and ran to the stage. "We're on in 5...4...3...2...1." The director says and points. "Hello everyone I am Claire." The blonde lady said. "And I am Steven. Today we have Hollywood power couple, (your ship name) please come on out. James and I waved to the audience and the cameras. We took our seats. "How are you guys?" Claire asked. "We're great thank you." I said. "So we saw on your insta and twitter that you have a dog." He asked James. "Well it's our." James responded. "Oh ok well fox is very adorable. " Claire said. "Thanks. He's a really good dog." I said. "He seems like it. Ok so we have some questions for you two. Mind if you answer them?" Steven asked. "No of course." James said. "Ok first question when will you guys do a duet together on Y/n's channel?" He asked. "I don't know honestly." James said while looking at me. "Well I've planned it I just haven't told him yet." I laughed. "So soon." I said. They asked a little bit more questions then they finished. "Can we announce something on here?" James asked. "Yea go ahead." Steven said. "Well as you know y/n and I have been dating for quite a while." James said. "Well for the while James proposed and we just had our wedding a few months ago." The audience gasped. "Wow that's wonderful!" Claire said. "It is." Steven agree. We talked more about the marriage until we finally had to end the live show.

1 hour later...

"Do you see this?" I asked scrolling through twitter. "What?" James sat closer to me. He was looking at my phone. There were so many tweets about we're too young to be married and other things related to this. "James." I said frightened. "Hey. It's gonna be ok." He said and hugged me.

2 weeks later...

"It won't stop James." I said. I was getting so much shade for our marriage. "That's if I'm gonna do something." James said and slammed the table with his hands while he stood up. "What?" I asked. "I'll be back tonight." He said. "James..." I said. He took his jacket and left. Where the hell did he go.

That night...

I got a notification on my phone. I was tagged on twitter by James. "Huh?" I said. It said, Before you read this watch the video!!!😬 This song me and Mattyb made was this morning. I wanted to say that your never too young to fall in love. That's why I decided to marry @ y/n I love her so much and I never want to let her go. Neither does fox 😂. But isn't it true that when you were young you had a crush? Think about it.

[James Maslow:]
You're never too young to fall in love (in love)

[MattyB:]
What's up with the day (day)
People talkin' bout me
They say what's up with your age man
Why you wanna doubt me
See me living while I'm young
Say I couldn't, shouldn't, won't
Oh I cant? That's whats up
I'mma do it on my own
This goes out to everybody
Chasing after what they want
It don't matter where you've been
It only matters where you're going
I see you and I think about an angel from above
But they keep on telling me it's puppy love

[James Maslow:]
You make me feel like everything we have is real
Every time I look at you it makes me smile

I've been thinking about you every night
All the time - Can't get you off my mind
I just want to hold you tight
Feels so right when I've got you by side
They say that we're wrong
And we don't know what love is
They say we're too young

But you're never too young to fall in love (in love)
You're never too young to fall in love (in love)
You're never to young to fall
(in love in love - you're never too young to fall)

[MattyB:]
Have you ever had a dream where
Things ain't what they seem and
Everything you want is right in front of you
Standing there
Hoping and praying that you can finally make it be
Open your eyes and realize that it ain't a dream and
Everything you see here is the truth my reality
Young but I'm going for it
Hater's 'gonna be mad at me
I see you and I think about an angel from above
I don't care if they keep saying puppy love

[James Maslow:]
You make me feel like everything we have is real
Everytime I look at you it makes me smile

I've been thinking about you every night
All the time - Can't get you off my mind
I just want to hold you tight
Feels so right when I've got you by side
They say that we're wrong
And we don't know what love is
They say we're too young

But you're never too young to fall in love (in love)
You're never too young to fall in love (in love)
You're never to young to fall

[MattyB:]
Hey, hey, hey, hey
What's up with that hate
Why you always trippin' every time you come my way
Every time I come around you try to bring me down
I don't get why you are so infatuated with me now
Hair long curl
You my favorite girl (girl)
Hang around with me and maybe we can change the world
You're my favorite melody the reason for my song
We won't let nobody tell us we're too young - chyeah

[James Maslow:]
I've been thinking about you every night
All the time - Can't get you off my mind
I just want to hold you tight
Feels so right when I've got you by side
They say that we're wrong
And we don't know what love is
They say we're too young

But you're never too young to fall in love (in love)
You're never too young to fall in love (in love)
You're never to young to fall
Never too young to fall in love - no no

I watched the video and I was touching. The door opened and it was James that came in. "You did this?" I smiled. "I had to. To defend us." He said and hugged me. "Your the best." I said. "No. We are." He said.