Promises

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my window. I groaned. I opened my curtains and saw James. My eyes widened. I became fully awake. "W-what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Help me please." He said. I thought a moment. I DONT HAVE A BALCONY! He looked like he was about to slip and I grabbed both of his hands. He started climbing and once I finally pulled him in we were close. We looked at each other in the eye. Then I snapped out of it and backed up. "James its 5am why are you here?" I sat down on my bed. "Logan found me." I was rubbing my eyes until I stopped. "What do you mean by found?" I asked. "I was at a store buying something to drink when Logan ran up to me and told me-" I stopped him. "Told you that if you love me you would come for me." I said. "Yea and I did. And did you get my present?" He asked. "What-" the doorbell interrupted me. When I opened the door I saw a gift box. I opened it to see a frame of James and I on our last date before I left. I started to cry. James hugged me from behind. "Do you like it?" He asked.

Flashback...

James and I were watching the stars and all of a sudden James said.

J- would you ever get married?
Y-yea only if I love the person enough.
J-me?
Y-ummm....
J-(frowns)
Y-I'll think about it.
J-you know I will never let you go right?
Y-I know and I will never let you go either.
J-No matter what?
Y-no matter what.

Flashback over...

The flashback gave me more tears. "I-I- love it it." I told him. I turned to him and hugged him back. He smelled like cigarettes but I didn't care all I cared about was us. Nothing even mattered but him and I. I let go of James and looked into his eyes. Now I saw happiness and love. That was the James I knew. "What?" He asked. "James Maslow, will you be my boyfriend? Again." I laughed. He pulled me into a tight loveable hug. "YES!" He said so excited. "But." I said. Then he let go wondering if something is wrong. "I don't want you doing those things anymore. I want the old James. Not the one I saw at the park." I told him. "I promise." He said."are you sure?" I asked. I was being extra careful with him. "I'm sure." He said. He came in for a hug till I stopped him with my hand. "Go take a shower I don't like that smell dude." I smiled and pushed him playfully. "Your lucky I love you." He said. "I know." I smiled. I wasn't being bossy it's just that smell of cigarettes give me too much memories I don't even want to think about. I never told the guys about my problems with the scent of cigarettes I only told them I hate it.

I had some clothes James left at my house so I decided to leave that on my bed for him to change in. I went out to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for us.

While I was cooking I felt arms around my waist. I knew it was james' arms because of the way he hugs me. It felt so right having him with me again. I turned off the stove and turned around to see him. "Better." I said. He smelled like his normal self not alcohol and cigarettes. He smiled at me. "Here." I handed him a plate of eggs sausages and pancakes. "Ohh yummy." He took it and grabbed a plate and a knife and ate really fast. I was watching him. It was like he stopped eating. Well he did look a little skinny when I saw him at the park. "Babe?" I asked. "Yea?" He said. I came closer to him. And tilted my head to see him. "Have you been eating?" I asked him. His mouth closed and he looked down. "Ever since you and I broke up I didn't eat much." He said and I sighed. "Don't worry ill be back to my normal self in no time." He said. I hope. I hate seeing him like that. I know what your thinking I act like a mom. Well no I don't. I just love him ok.

James and I were on the couch just watching tv and cuddling of course. "Ahh I miss this." He said. "Me too." I said. James and I were watching the notebook. It was our favorite romantic movie. After the movie James and I decided to talk for a little.

Y-So what do you want to talk about?
J-I don't know.
Y-look. Umm... I know it's gonna be hard to forget about the last three months but I do forgive you. You were drunk and I know you didn't mean it.
J-I didn't mean it at all I love you and I hope you know that.
Y-I do but you do know I'm gonna have to be careful a little right?
J- I know but I promised myself I won't lose you ever again.

He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. I can't even describe the feeling of me being in his arms all I know is that it feels amazing.