3:13 am

James pov...

I woke up all by myself. I was confused. Where was y/n? I asked myself. I got up from the bed and headed to the kitchen. "Oh hey baby." Y/n says as she makes her way to hug me. "Hey. You weren't by my side earlier." I pouted."well I was busy making this." Y/n says and gives me a plate with a breakfast burrito on it. "Wow! I know it will taste great but you know you don't always have to cook. Right?" I asked. "I know but I do it because I love you and I don't want to spend money daily." She said. I smiled and began eating my burrito. "Good?" She asked me when I took my first bite. My eyes opened wide. "Bad?" She asked afraid. "Holy crap this is good!" I said with a full mouth and she began laughing. "Well I'm glad you like it." She said. "Hey I have to go buy something from Walgreens. Need anything?" She asked. "No. Do you want me to come?" I asked her. "It's just across the street. I'll be back before you know it." She said and kissed my cheek.

45 minutes later...

I was watching some tv until I heard the door open. "Hey babe." I said. "Hi...Mr.Maslow." I heard a male voice say. It sounded quite familiar. They walked into the living room where I was at and I couldn't believe it. I quickly stood up. I saw y/n struggling and many tears in her eyes just pouring out."I thought you were dead?!" I said angrily. "Well I'm not." He says. "And that's not a nice way to talk to your father in law." He said. "Isn't that right y/n." He says and takes out a gun. "What do you want?" I asked. "Oh. Me. Nothing I just wanted you to see this. He said. "See what." I said. He takes the gun onto y/n head. "You took my crew down. Now I'm gonna do the same to you." He said. "Don't you fucking dare!" I said. "Oh but I will." He gave an evil smirk. "Would you really kill your own daughter?" I asked. "Well of course! It's only one person what can one person do to the world. Now I'm done with the chit chat so (pulls trigger)" he pulled the trigger. "No!" I yell and beat the shit out of him till he had no pulse. I quickly ran to y/n. "Y/n! Stay! Stay with me." I said.

Y/n's pov...

I felt someone shaking the bed. I got up and I saw James tossing and turning and mumbling. "Stay!" I hear him say. "Stay with me!" He kinda yells. I didn't know what to do. I quickly shake him. "James." I said. He didn't wake up. "James." I say a little louder and he wakes up and sits up quickly. "Y/n!" He sounds happy and pulls me into a hug quickly. "James. What happened?" I asked. "I thought you died." He said squeezing me. I break the hug. "I died?" I asked. "No. No. No. it was just a bad dream." He told me. "Oh wow." I said amazed because when I looked at him he has watery eyes. I place both of my hands on his face and wipe his eyes with my thumbs. "You must have had a really bad dream." I said. "At least if was a dream." He said. I look at the clock on my side of the bed. It was 3:13 in the morning. "Ok let's go back to bed ok?" I said. He went back to bed. I did too, but this time I hugged him from behind so he felt comfortable. "Good night James." I said. "Good night y/n" he response nuzzled up closer to me.