I'm gonna take care of you

Your POV

I woke up on the floor in someone's arms. I looked up to see James sleeping. Wait what JAMES?! I tried to get out of his grip but it was impossible. It was weird since he was still sleeping. So I just sat there. To be honest I didn't want to get up. I wanted James arms around me all day. Wait.... why? I don't know. I looked at the clock and it was 8:59am. Ugh......

A few hours later.

I looked up to check on him if he was still sleeping and I saw him looking down at me. We quickly got up. I was thinking of what to say."thanks for yesterday." I said. "I'm sorry about what she did to you." He said. "It's fine James you didn't know." I said. "But it was because of me." He said. "Well not really...see she just wanted you all to herself so I backed up. Until yesterday." I said. "I'm still sorry." He said looking into my eyes. "James its fine." Then he looked at my neck."what about your neck?" He asked. "Don't worry it will heal in a few months." I said. "But thats a few months. What can I do to help you." He asked. "Nothing James because I'm fine." I said. He sighed. "I can help you whenever you want. " he said. "Umm ok." I said. I think he feels really bad. "I'll even take care of you for the rest of the week." James said. "No j-" he interrupted me. "And that's final." He said. He ran out of my door. What a strange guy.

James POV

I ran into my apartment and packed my things. Then when I finally finished I saw my old phone. Should I bring it? I took it and put it in my pocket. I got my things and closed my door. The guys were right there infront of me. "Uh hi." I said. "Where are you going?" Carlos asked. "Y/n's place." I said. "Why?" Logan said and crossed his arms. "Because I offered to take care of her for the rest of the week." I said. I looked over to Kendall. He had a smirk. "Well see ya!" I ran out the door as fast as I can.

I put my things down near the couch and I saw y/n cooking. I saw her whisking something in the bowl. I walked quietly without making any noise. "BOO!"

Your POV.

I was very focused on the pancakes until. "Boo!" I jumped. "Ahhh!" I screamed. I saw James laughed. "I'll get you back for this." I said. " I grabbed some powder and aimed for his face. I quickly ran. I stopped to catch my breath until something tackled me down. "Ahhhh." I said on my way down to the floor. "Got you." He said and started tickling me. "Hahahahahahahaa James stop-p ahaahaahaha." I said. "Not until you say James Maslow is the greatest best friend you will ever have in your life." He said still tickling me. "Ahahahahha James Maslow is the greatest ahahahaahhahaha best hahaah friend I will ever have in my l- hahahaha life." I said. He stoped and gave me a hand up. I took it. I looked at his face. "You look like a clown." I said. "Maybe I am one." He raised his eyebrow and did that face of his. "Oh my god James stop." I laughed and playfully hit his chest."I'm gonna finish my pancakes ok? Why don't you go an change because right now you actually do look like a clown." I laughed at him and he went to got change.

I placed the pancakes on the table and some orange juice in our cups. All of a sudden I had a feeling to go pee. I ran to the door of the bathroom and saw a light. I knocked "James are you done?!" I asked. "Why?" He asked. "BECAUSE I GOTTA GO!" I said. "Go where?" He asked laughing. "I have to go use the bathroom!" I said. "Why?" He said."JAMES I GOTTA PEE!" I yelled. "Alright. Alright." He opened the door and he was in his sweats and a tank top. "Thank you!" I said and rushed passed him and closed the door. While I was in the bathroom James said,"do I hear Niagara Falls?" I rolled my eyes. "Well I held it in that long." I said from the bathroom. He laughed. I flushed and washed my hands. When I opened the door I saw James just sitting on the floor. "Why you on the floor?" I asked and lended a hand. "Well I was waiting for you." He said. "Why?" I asked he got up. "I'm taking care of you remember?" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Yea." I said. We walked to the pancakes and James mostly ate all of it I only had two. "Fatty." I said. "Well I love your pancakes." He said. "Thanks." I said.