Happy Birthday James!

Warning- a little heated😂

"Happy Birthday!" I said and jumped on James. He groaned a little but I laughed. He opened his eyes slightly. "Thank you baby." He said sleepily. "Am I too heavy?" I asked since I was on top of him. "No. It's just I'm really sore." He said. "Oh shit sorry." I said and got off him. I laid down by his side. "Fox." I yelled out and he came. He jumped onto the bed and made his way between us. "So your mom called." I said. "What did she want?" He asked. "She wanted to have dinner later." I said. "Great!" James said. "So for the rest of the day the boys are coming over to hang out." I said. "Can we cuddle first?" James asked. "Of course!" I said. I wrapped my arms around him and my legs and hugged him like a Koloa. "Mmm your warm." He said. "I know." I said. We just laid there for a few seconds until the doorbell rung. "Awww." I said. James laughed and we both went to go check who was at the door. When James opened the door it was the guys. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" They said. "Time for the tradition." Kendall said. After the tradition I wiped james' face. "Now you look like a clown." I said. "Yea yea ok." He said and kissed me. "Ok so what's the plan?" Kendall said while wiping his hands. "Well we can hang out or..." I looked over to James. "GO TO THE BEACH!" He said. "Of course." I said and luckily the boys brought their bathing suits. "Always prepared." Logan said."when it comes to James always." I said. "I'm gonna go get ready." I said and went to the bedroom.

At the beach...

"Wohoo!" James said while surfing. I laughed because after he said that he fell of the surf board. I was just sitting on the chair scrolling threw instagram. "Hey why aren't you getting in?" James asked. I looked up at him. He was basically dripping wet from the water. "I'll get in soon." I said. James just stood there for a few more seconds. "Ok it's soon." James said and took off the towel on my legs. He picked me up and ran to the water. "James David Maslow put me down!" I said. He didn't answer he just kept running. I heard the waves coming closer. The guys were laughing while James was carrying me. I felt the water come up to my thighs. "AHHHH." I screamed. It was really cold. James let me down and I hit his chest. "Owww. That's not how you treat a birthday boy." He pouted. "It's fucking cold here." I shivered. James laughed. "You'll get used to it." He told me. I noticed the red mark I left on his chest. "Does that hurt?" I asked him. "What? No. But I do want you to apologize." He said. "Ok...I'm sorry." I said. "Not like that..." he smirked. "Then how?" I asked. "Kiss me." He said. I did what I was told and Logan yelled out, "GET SOME!!!!THATS MY BOYY!!!" I started to laugh and I broke the kiss. "Better?" I asked. "Much better." He smiled. We stayed in the water for a few more hours and went home.

At home...

I was waiting for James to come out of the shower. "Y/n. What time did we have to be there?" He asked me. I turned to look at him. My eyes widened when I saw the sight of him in only a towel around his waist. I exhaled slowly. I shook my head because I knew I was staring. "Ummm...uh she said 8:30." I said while looking away. "You like what you see?" He asked. "Go get dressed James." I laughed and he went back into the bathroom.

After he finished I went to take my shower and go get dressed.

I put on my dress and put on some makeup

I put on my dress and put on some makeup. As soon as I finished James was in still having trouble tying his tie. "Need help?" I asked. "Uhhhh yea..." he sighed. "Don't worry." I said and tied his tie. "Ok." I said after finishing. "Let's go." I said and we both exited the house.

At the restaurant...

James and I entered the restaurant. We saw his parents sitting down at the table. We went to them. "Y/n. James. It's so nice to see you." Mrs.Maslow said. "Hi Mom. Hi Dad." I said to james' parents. We all hugged one another and sat down in the booth. We ordered our drinks and food then began to talk."so how have you two been?" His mom asked. "Great. How about you two?" I asked. "Great. So when are you expecting?" His mother asked. "Oh I'm not pregnant." I said. "Well have you done the deed yet?" His father asked. James spits out his water onto the ground. I looked at him in confusion. "The deed?" I asked. His mom looks at me in a weird way. "Honey you don't know what the deed is?" She asked. "Umm no?" I said hoping I didn't say the wrong answer. "Oh y/n u it's intercourse..." his dad said. The whole table was quiet. "No dad we didn't." James said. "Oh." Mrs. And Mr.maslow said. I was quiet. "So umm next topic." His mom said. Thank god.

We finished eating and we talked for a little bit more. "So how is your relationship?" His Dad asked. "It's great." James says and looks at me. I smiled at him and he does the same. "Why you two love birds are perfect for each other." Mrs.Maslow said. "We are. I said. James' parents and I were talking and James was listening. "So yea work and interviews are a lot to handle." I said. I felt a hand placed onto my inner thigh and I inhaled slowly. "Wow. That's must be a lot of work." His mom said. James started to run his hands up and down my thigh. "Well it's getting late. We'll let you two do your business." His Dad said and got up. James pulled away his hand and got up too. Both me and Mrs.Maslow got out of the booth. "Happy birthday Jamez." They say and give him a hug. "Thanks guys" he said. "We'll see you two soon." James' parents said. "Ok." James said and we separate to our cars. The car ride was offaly quiet the whole time.

At home...

James walked over to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. He grabbed me and held me bridal style and walked into the house I giggled. "James what are you doing" I look up to him. "You'll see" he glances down at me with a smirk. He walks up the stairs then to the master bedroom. He sets me down so that I'm standing up in a corner of the room. "I'll be back real quick don't move" he said while running out of the room. He came back holding something behind his back. Jame holds it up and there is a condom in his hand. "So I know you're a virgin and all b..." I cut him off "I'm ready."I said shyly."Are you sure." He asked. I sighed."I want you to be my first." I said and he leaned in and kissed me softly.

Well that's where I'm stopping because well I don't do that-A