3 years later

I knocked on my instructor's door, Miley. "Come in!"she told me. "Ah y/n ready for your news?"she asked me. "Yup." I said. For the past 3 years I can say that I've been working on my dancing, acting, and music career. It hasn't been doing to well until today...just keep reading.(back to the story)

"YOUR MOVING TO LA!!!" She told me. "REALLY?! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!" I said. "Yes! Mikey Todd wants you to be one of his instructors for dancing!!!!" She told me. We both squealed super loud. I know a girly thing. "When do I move there?" I asked her. "IN 4 HOURS SO BETTER START PACKING LADY!!" She told me. I hugged her goodbye and drove quickly back to my apartment. I bought boxes on the way to my house. I got a call on the way home. "Hello." I said. "Hi. Is this y/n?" She asked. "Yes." I said. "Hi. I would like to tell you that you got the part of Hailey." I was freaking out but silently. "Thank you for telling me." I said. "We shoot in 5 months in LA hope to see you there." She told me. "I will be there." And I ended the car. "AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed. The man in the car right next to me looked at me weird. I mouthed what and he turned away.

When I got home I started packing my clothes and throwing out the ones I can't even fit anymore. I don't even know why I still have my baby clothes. Oh wait my mom told me to keep them for "memories". Next were my dishes and my furniture. Then the rest of my things. I called some movers and they got to my apartment on time. I got only 3 more hours until I'm finished. The movers already sent my things to LA the only problem is where am I going to live? OMG I FORGOT THAT. I called Miley. "Miley did mikey tell you where I would live?" I asked her. "Yea in an apartment 21j in the Noble Apartment Complex." She told me. "Ok thanks bye." I ended the call. I texted the movers the address and I got the rest of my things and my bag and I was off to the airport.

At the airport...

Flight 153 boarding passengers now. The speaker said. I ran to my line and finally got to the plane. I decided to just let myself rest on the plane till I make it to LA.

In LA

I woke up where we landed. I looked at my phone. Damn i was asleep for 5 hours. I got my things and I was about to call a cab until I saw a man in a suit and a sign in his hands that said limo for y/l/n. I walked up to the man. "Are you y/l/n?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "You look different in you picture, now your more curvy." He told me. "I'll take that as a compliment," he nodded and we made our way to the limo. I was the only one in there and the man was my driver. "HOLY SHIT SO MUCH FOOD!"I said. He laughed. There was a freaking candy bar and a drink bar too. "I'm guessing you have never rode in a limo before." He said. "Yup." I said "what's your name." I asked. "Victor" he said. "Cool." I said. I kept eating the lollipops. What can you blame me? "We are here ms.y/l/n" Victor told me."just call me Y/n I hate when people say that." I said. "Ok y/n. " I got grabbed my things and made my way to the lobby. "Hi my name is y/l/n ." I told the man in the suit that was in front of the computer. "Yes here are your keys enjoy it here." He told me. "Thank you." I said. And went to the elevator. I pressed the button 21. I got up to my floor level and went into my apartment. "Woah....." I said. All of my boxes were cleaned out and there were sticky note labels on where my things were. I checked out the place an oh my god my kitchen was huge. There was even an island. I went into my room and it was huge too. There was a chandelier and the bathroom had more than enough room for me to take out all my make up. I went inside the closet and I was big. I can basically live in there.

A few hours passed and I decided to go to the gym. Well I heard they had a gym and I just wanna work out. I put on my black shorts and a pink muscle tank top and my black Nike shoes. I went inside the elevator and saw the gym button. So I pressed it. The doors opened and no one was there it was just well empty. I saw a treadmill so I decided to put down my things in the corner over there and begin to run. I had my music blasting in my ears. I hadn't even noticed anybody was there.

James POV

The guys and I decided to go to the gym and workout since we do that everyday. When we made it to the gym we saw only a girl running. We placed our things in the corner and noticed a black and white bag. It must have been her's. "Who's the new girl?" Logan asked. "I don't know." Kendall said. "She's hot." Carlos said. I must admit she was hot but we don't even know her. "Guys lets do some push ups. Anyways Logan needs them." I said and laughed. "Hey!" Logan said. And we began.

Your POV

I was kinda getting bored by just running so i got off the treadmill. I turned around to see 4 guys doing push ups. I couldn't see their faces but oh well. I went to go get my things and I noticed that it was around there things. I grabbed it and made my way to the only punching bag in the gym. I got out my gloves and started hitting it.

Later on I started getting tired so I took off my gloves and put them in my gym bag. When I closed my bag and got up I hit a person. "Oh sor-" I hit my best friend well I don't know anymore. "Nah it's fine." He looked at me."James?" I asked. "I'm sorry do I know you?" He asked me. My feelings got hurt. "Never mind." I said and walked away. Damn that hurt me. How can he forget about his best friend. A tear fell down and I just wiped it. I got back to my place and got ready for bed.

James POV

"I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked the girl who looked absolutely familiar. "Nevermind." She walked away and I felt bad. She said my name but I didn't answer her. "Who is that?" Kendall asked all sweaty and tired."I don't remember but she looked really familiar. " I told him. "Oh ok. We gotta get up early tomorrow Mikey wants us in the studio by 7 in the morning. " he told me. "Ok." We left the gym and went back to our apartment 22j. I went into my room and check my phone if I had any pictures of that girl since she looked so familiar. Apparently I didn't.I would check my old phone but the problem is that the charger for it broke.