3 more

We were in my dressing room and I was walking up and down the room. "Don't panic y/n." James told me. "Why can't I?!" I yelled. He sighed. He walked over to me and placed both of his hands on my shoulders. "Y/n. Take a breath." He told me. I inhaled then exhaled. "Ok. I know that Amanda is bad now so we need to know first why she is here and if she is really out of jail." James said. "You will be ok." James said. I hugged him. "Let's go talk to someone." I said.

We walked out of my dressing room and went to go look for Logan. I saw Logan on a bench. I walked to him and he was sitting alone. "James I'll go talk to Logan alone ok." I said. "Ok. I'll be with Kendall." I nodded ok and walked to Logan outside."Hey." I said. "Hi." Logan said. "Can I sit?" I asked. "Y-yea of course." He said. "What happened yesterday?" He asked me. "Oh." I told him the whole story. "Yikes." He said. "Yea I know. But my neck healed which is the good thing." I said. "Haha yea." He said. "Wait. Isn't Amanda supposed to be in jail?" I lied. "Yes, but she is still my partner so during practice and performances she is here." Logan said. "Oh ok." I said. "I-I have to go I'll see you later." I said. "Ok. See ya." Logan said and I walked away. I was looking for James until I saw James surrounded by pretty girls. "Great." I said to myself. I walked to him. "James we need to talk." I said and the girls looked at me with a disgusted look. "James do you have to go." The platinum blonde asked. "Yea do you have to?" The rest of the girls pouted and I looked behind me and rolled my eyes. "Yea I'm sorry." James took my arm and we went outside. "What did he say?" James asked. "She is in jail." I said. "That's great!" James said happy. "But, she gets out during performances and practices." I said. His smile turned into a frown. He sighed. "Well this is gonna be a great after party!" James said sarcastically. " Yup." I said and rolled my eyes.

We went back inside to see everyone and they were in the break room. "Hey Y/n! Hey James!" Kendall said. "Hi kendizzle." James and I said in unison. I whispered to James. "Do I tell him and Carlos?" I asked him. He nodded yes. "Kendall where's Carlos." I asked. "Umm (looks around) near the snacks." He told me. "Ok umm... stay here with James ok?" I said. He nodded ok. I walked over to Carlos just eating some corn dogs. "Ohh my god Carlos your still favorite corn dogs." I laughed. "Hahaha yes!" Carlos said. Then I turned serious. "Carlos we need to talk. And yes you can bring some corn dogs." I said. "YAY!!" He said so happy and he came with me. I led him to Kendall. James wasn't there anymore. "Where is James?" I asked Kendall. "I don't know he just disappeared." Kendall said. Ok I trust James. Do I? Well he is known as the biggest fuck boy in Hollywood. But I have known him all my life. You know I should just trust him. "Ok I'll find him later right now I need to talk to both of you." I took them into a corner where there were no people and told them about Amanda. "Wait why is she in jail?" Carlos asked. "Kendall tell him." I said. Once Kendall told Carlos he started talked aggressively in Spanish. "Ok. Ok. Carlos calm down. My neck is fine and she is in jail right now since Logan is sitting alone over there." I said. Carlos calmed down but was still mad. "Ok I'm gonna go look for James since we leave in like 15 minutes." I said. I looked all over the room no James. I looked outside no James. I looked in the hall a James. With the girls again. "Just great!" I said to myself. I walked over to him. "Hey y/n." He said. "Hi." I said. The 3 girl looked at me with devilish looks. James and I haven't told the world we haven't even told anyone. "Jamie tell us about your car story again!" The platinum blond said. "I can't right now I have to go use the bathroom." James said and ran into the bathroom. Strange. When I looked at the girls they gave a devilish look again. "So your his partner?" The brunette said. "Um yes." I said. "Your so lucky!" They said. "Why? It's just James." I said. "No it's not 'just james' you get to do what ever you want like when your dancing you know." The blond said. "Mhm." I felt so weird. "Are you an actor? A singer?" They asked. "Well I'm working on-" they stopped me with a laugh. "Ha bitch please your nothing! I wonder why they chose you as his partner." The blond said and I just smiled to keep my feelings hidden. James came back out. " so what did I miss?" He asked. "Oh nothing actually we were just talking about our career and how well it is going. Even your partners'." The platinum blond said and smiled at me. What the hell she was lying. Great 3 more people that hate me here. Yay!! "Mhm" James said. "Well we better get going. Bye Ellen, Dakota, and Catherine." James said. The blond was Dakota. The brunette was Catherine and the red head was Ellen. "Umm James you don't have to take care of me anymore." I said. "What I said all week and that's final." He said. "Bu-" he placed his finger on my mouth. "No. Buts." He said. He put his hand down. "Fine, but the thing is I'm not hurt." I said. "I know but at least you gotta cuddle buddy." He said with his arms wide open. I hugged him. "Cuddle buddy?" I asked him. "Yes."