Unexpected birthday present part 1

1 week later...

James moved back in with the guys. Btr was formed together again. Logan well he is alright. James hasn't been doing anything bad so far. Ummm well me. I just still act but they moved it here from england which is super great. I don't need to be apart from James and the guys. Also, Carlos is engaged to Alexa which was so cute. They are really in love and I couldn't be any more happier for them.

Morning...

I woke up and decided to just work out at home for today. After the work out I went to go take a shower and put on some fresh clothes.

When I got out of the bathroom I heard something in the kitchen

When I got out of the bathroom I heard something in the kitchen. I heard the water running. I quickly walked out to the kitchen to see James washing dishes. "James?" I asked. I didn't know he was here. But I do know he had a key. He turned around quickly and picked me up for a hug. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He yelled. I laughed. "You remembered." I kissed him. "Of course I did and as a morning birthday ritual we always do on someone's birthday. GUYS!" He yelled out. "Oh no." I said. The guys came into the kitchen and started singing. Logan had the camera. Carlos had the balloons. James had the presents but something was missing. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!"(Kendall smashes whip cream pie on her face) There it is. I laughed in the joy we had. I couldn't see at all. "Can we lick it off?"Carlos said. "No!" I said. I felt a wet face towel wipe my eyes. When I opened it. I saw James wiping the whip cream off my face. He wouldnt stop laughing. "You look like a clown!" Kendall couldn't stop laughing. "A cute one." James kissed me.

After I clean my face.AGAIN! I went out to see the guys sitting on the couch playing Mario cart. Kendall saw me and  said. "OPEN YOUR PRESENTS!" He yelled and sat on the floor. There were 4 presents. "Ok." I said and sat down. "Open mine's first." Carlos said. "NO MINE!" Kendall said. "No she's gonna open mine first." Logan said. James sat next to me and whispered in my ear. "Open mine last." He said. "NO SHE IS NOT GONNA OPEN YOURS FIRST!" Kendall pointed at James. I laughed and so did James. "Ok. Ok. I'll open Kendall's" I said. When I opened it, it was a necklace. With my name on it. "Thank you Kendall!" I hugged him. "Remember when you saw that necklace at the store when we were all 15 you wanted it but didn't have enough money? Yea I bought that for you because your like a sister to me." He said.He was a great friend. "Oh open mine!" Logan yelled. "Calm down." I laughed and picked up his present. I opened the box and I found Nike shoes. "Thanks Logan I needed these." I laugh a little. "No problem." He hugged me. "Finally my turn!" He yelled. "Hahahaha ok. Let's see." I opened his gift and saw chocolate, crackers, marshmallows, candy, popcorn, soda, and ice cream. "FOOD!" I yelled. I hugged Carlos. "I knew you would like it." He said so confident. "Hahahaha I do." I laughed. "Ok.ok. My turn." James said. "Hmmm...." I hummed. I grabbed his present and saw and envelop and a box. "What should I open first guys?" I asked lifting both objects up. "The box." They said in unison. I opened the box and it was two necklaces. It says James and Ashley with the infinity sign. I looked up to James. "Do you like it?" He asked. "I LOVE IT." I yelled and jump hugged him. It meant a lot to me of course. "Open the envelope." I got down from him and went to the envelop. When I opened it there were two tickets to Hawaii Disney. I screamed. I have never been to Hawaii before. I jumped up and down. "We can be kids again!" He said so happy. I hugged him tight. "THANK YOU." I told him. "Anything for my girl." He said. "I love all your present guys." I told them. "You love mine of course." He said while putting the ice cream in the freezer. "Yup." I lied I love all of their presents.