A Logan Day

1 week later...

After performing beauty and the beast James and I went go for a little walk around town. "You did great." I told James. "So did you with the multiple spins." He said. I giggle. "You know I love you right?" I asked him. "Of course, but do you know I love you more?" James winked at me. "Yes." I said and went on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek since I wasn't wearing heals.

We kept walking until a few fans of btr and DWTS came to us. "JAMES CAN YOU SIGN THIS?!" A little girl asked and gave him a pen and a btr picture. "Of course sweetie." He said. James was always sweet to his fans which was so cute. A teenage girl was next. "OMG OMG OMG!!!! AHHHHH!!!! JAMES MASLOW!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE!!!!! SIGN MY POSTER!!" James laughed a little. "Ok." He said and signed the poster. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" She ran away. There was a blond girl that looked like her sister and went up to James. I turned around and I saw Kendall and decided to go to him since James was busy.

"Hey Kendall!" I said. "Hey y/n." He said. "Why you out here so late it's almost 11." Kendall said. "I'm not a little girl Kendall and I'm with James." I pointed behind me. "Oh fans" he said calmly. "You should go over there." I suggested. "I will later. I'll wait for James to finish so he can stay here with you." Kendall said. "KENDALL IM 21." I told him kinda angry that he thinks I can't be alone by myself. " I know." He said. I rolled my eyes. " fine I'll go." He said. I sat on the beach when he left. When I looked they're way there were a lot more fans. I saw the blond girl just looking at me. Like she had an evil look in her eye. But I ignored it of course.

It's already 12:30 and they are still talking to fans. The blonde girl was still there so I just wanted to go home. Anyway I was tired.

While I was walking home I bumped into someone. "Sorry." I said looking down. "It's fine." I heard the man's voice. It sounds so familiar. I turned around and no one was there. I continued walking until I got home. I decided to text James.

Y-hey I left because I was getting sleepy. Goodnight ~ y/nxoxo

Your dream...

I woke up in a black empty room. "I see your awake." I heard a voice say. I got scared and I tried to stand up. I noticed I was chained up. I started to get scared. "W-what do you want?" I asked. "I want you dead!" I heard the voice. Then I heard foot steps coming from my right. "Oh sweetie it won't hurt....me." I felt a pain in my back. I screamed in pain.

Dream over...

I woke myself up with a little scream. "What then hell?" I asked. I don't know where that nightmare came from but I know I usually don't get nightmares. I got up and went to my kitchen. Since James finished taking care of me I had to make my own breakfast. I made myself some oatmeal and went to the living room. I noticed I didn't have my phone and I realized it was still in my room. I went back to my room and saw my phone on the table. I went through it to see James has texted me.

J- I'm sorry I kept you waiting. Kendall and I went to the bar for an hour after the fans I thought you were with us but you weren't. :(. Good night baby ~Jamesxoxo

I smiled at James text and replied....

Y- Good morning. it's fine I didn't tell you guys. At least you had a good time.

I sent it to James and placed my phone on the table. I picked up my oatmeal and began watching my favorite show shadowhunters.

After I finished my episode I decided to just watch the whole season again. Before I can watch it I heard the doorbell. Ringing and ringing. "IM COMING." I yelled. Damn this person is impatient. I opened it to see Logan. "Wow your impatient." I told him. He ran into my apartment. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "I'm hiding from someone." He whispered. Then I began to whisper. "Who?" I asked. "A huge group of fans!" He whispered. I nodded ok and locked my door. "Wanna watch Shadowhunters?" I asked him. "Yea I love that show." He said walking into the living room with me. "Where's James?" I asked him. "He's at the studio working on songs." Logan sat down next to me. "Ok." I said.

After watching the last three episodes I kinda got hungry. My stomach grumbles super loudly. Logan looked at me with big eyes. I laughed. I pointed at my stomach. "Yea I'm hungry." I told him. "Same here." He said. "Umm I'll order pizza." I said. "Sounds great I'll pay." He said. "Ok." I said. "No fighting?" Logan sounded surprised. "Nope not today." I said. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I told him and left.

Logans POV

When I finished signing for my fans I still saw them there until one fan said. "GET HIM!" My eyes opened wide and I ran. They followed me up the stairs and I just realized I don't have my damn keys. I ran faster and got to Y/n's door. I rung the doorbell uncontrollably. "Come on. Come on. Come on." When she finally answered i ran into her apartment and told her everything. We watched shadowhunters and from time to time I look at her from the corner of my eye. God she looked so beautiful. Even in sweats and in a messy bun she is still beautiful. Even without makeup! When we finished y/n had to go to the bathroom. I went to my camera to see if I'm not blushing. I checked and I wasn't. At least I kinda have my feelings under control. Then she came back out.

Your POV

When I came out of the bathroom I saw Logan looking at me and I smiled. "I'm guessing you were bored." I laughed. "Yea a little." He told me he laughed a little. We talked about life a little until he got a text. "I have to go." Logan said looking at his phone. "Ok." I said as he was getting up and putting on his jacket. "I'm sorry." He said walking towards the door. "Hey it's alright I'll see you later." I said and opened the door for him. "I'm still sorry. Bye." He gave me a quick hug and left. I closed the door and plopped myself into the couch. I sighed. "Yay! I'm alone again." I said sarcastically happy. I felt my eyes about to close until the doorbell woke me up. I opened it and it was the pizza man. I gave him the money and put the pizza on the dinning table. I went back to the couch and took a nap.

A few hours later...

I was waking up and I rubbed my eyes. When I opened my eyes I noticed I wasn't on the couch. Then I felt someone's arms tighten around me. I looked behind me to see a sleeping James. He probably used his key. I turned to him and played around his with his hair. He was still in his day clothes. He was finally waking up. "Hey cutie." I said. "Hey babe." He kissed me. "How did you get in?" I asked. "Well you weren't answering my calls or texts so I went to go check on you. I saw you sleeping on the couch and I carried you to your room then I started falling asleep." He told me. "Ohh." I said. "Yea I was gonna take you out for dinner but I think this is much better." He pulled me closer to him and he placed his chin on the top of my head. "Yea it actually is." I laughed. "What time is it?" I asked. He looked at his watch."Umm... 8:30." James said. "Wow I've been sleeping for a hell of a long time." I said. "What did you do today?" James asked. "I had a Logan day." I giggle a little. "Must've been fun." He laughed a little. "Yup. How about you?" I asked. "Well I went to the studio that's it." He told me. "That's sounds like fun." I laughed. "Yea no." He said.  We chuckled a little and went to go but some food."