Dream or Future?

[Note from author: WELL, I'm back! Sorry for the wait~ Anyway - SO! Today marks the 1st anniversary of Eundeok's SWEET SWEET scene in Scarlet Heart Ryeo Ep 15!!! To celebrate it, I'll update every day this week, a bit every day~ Even if I'm away, don't worry, I won't stop writing this, kkkkkkk. How can I stop? It's too good to stop.]

--------------------------------

(Soondeok running around the port, searching for Eun amongst the many boats there – people rushing in all directions, Soondeok shouts for Eun)

'Your highness!!! Oppa! Where are you? Where are you, Oppa? Oh! Excuse me sir, have you seen a man...'

(Soondeok searches on and on, until at last, she sees Eun, he's getting ready to get on a boat)

'Oppa!'

(Soondeok rushes forward)

'Oppa! Why are you here? Why are you leaving? Where are you going? Why didn't you tell me?'

'Heck, what's wrong with you?!'

'Your highness...'

(Soondeok holds Eun's arm but Eun won't let her)

'Don't touch me!'

'Oppa...'

'You and your nagging, I'm sick and tired of it!'

'Your highness...I'm sorry...I...'

'And your stuttering, I hate that as well! Why did you come? Huh? Is it not enough that you made me marry you, now you want to chain me to this country as well?'

'Where...where are you going, Oppa? When will you come back?'

'I'm not coming back! I'm done with all this! I'm leaving!'

'Then Oppa. Please...take me with you.'

'You crazy? Let go of me!'

(Eun pushes Soondeok away, Soondeok falls on the floor)

'Aish. Woman like you should've stayed in the battlefield. Should've DIED in the battlefield!'

(Soondeok grunts in pain as she gets up)

'Was...was it something I've done? What did I do that made you hate me so? If it's another wife you want...I've never stopped you from having any. Or maybe it's-'

'Shut up already! Gosh! It's not what you did, Park Soondeok! It's you! YOU! I hate you!'

'Your highness...I thought...I thought you...you loved me.'

'Ha! Love? Don't make me laugh! You actually thought that I loved you? Wah...way to go, man, way to go!'

'You...but...the picnics...the rides...the dates...I thought...'