"Shoo!" Vernon said as he used his hands to wave them off.

Petunia looked down and saw more letters by their door step for Harry and Maurelle. She nudged Vernon to look at what she found.

Afterwards, Petunia was about to crack some eggs in a bowl when suddenly there was paper coming out rather than yolks. She unfolded the paper only to find the letters haunting them again.

She looked up to her kitchen window to see the owls. She dropped the letter and screamed in horror.

Vernon still destroying their letters by burning them in the fireplace. Harry and Maurelle went to look at him to see what he was doing. When Vernon turned around to face the two, he had a malicious smile on his face.

The day after, Vernon was quite happy that morning.

"Fine day, Sunday." He said "In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?" he asked.

Dudley just looked at him, while Harry answered for him, "Because there's no post on Sundays?" he said as he handed him a cookie.

"Right you are, Harry!" Vernon happily took a cookie from the plate.

"No post on Sundays" Vernon chuckled.

Harry and Maurelle looked out the window, ignoring Vernon's rant on how happy he was about no posts.

There were owls everywhere, and more flying in.

"No sir, not one blasted little-" Vernon was cut off by something that hit his face.

All of a sudden, something was trying to come in the fireplace. It was loud and started to shake the house for a bit.

Letters started to shoot out of the fireplace. Petunia and Dudley started to scream.

Harry and Maurelle went towards it to catch their letters.

When they finally took one, they ran away. Vernon saw them and started to chase after the two.

"Give me those letters!" Vernon shouted

"No they're ours!" Maurelle said

Vernon got a hold of the two, preventing them from opening the letters.

"That's it! We're going away! Far away! Where they can't find us!" Vernon yelled.

"Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he!" Dudley he cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all moved into an isolated cottage in the midst of the sea. Surrounded by the sounds of thunder and the crashing of the waves.

Petunia and Vernon took the bed upstairs. Harry and Maurelle slept on the floor next to each other by the fireside, while Dudley took the couch.

Harry drew a happy birthday cake with eleven candles on the dirt floor. He and Maurelle turned back to see if Dudley was somewhat awake, but he was in very deep sleep.

Harry's watch beeped when it turned midnight.

"Make a wish, Harry!" Maurelle whispered.

He blew the dirt, when suddenly the door had a loud thump. Dudley shot straight up, wide awake.

Dudley, Harry, and Maurelle stood up and backed themselves against the wall. Petunia and Vernon slowly went down the stairs. Vernon carried a gun, gripping on it tightly, afraid of what's behind the door.

"Who's there?" Vernon quivered

The door broke down and a huge silhouette of a giant shined through. Everyone yelled as the door slammed the ground, while Maurelle was curious to know what this person looks like. His footsteps were heavy as he walked on top of the door.

He appeared to be nine feet tall and had a huge beard. He wore a long coat and has an umbrella on hand.

"Sorry about that" He said as he effortlessly picked up the door with one hand and placed it back.

"I demand that you leave at once! You are breaking and entering!" Vernon yelled

He walked up to Vernon and muttered something at him. He took one hand and bent Vernon's weapon to point up, making his shots fire up.

He then turned around and walked up to Dudley, "Boy, I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry!" then he went on how he expected him to be a little bit smaller.

Dudley looked at him confused and frightened, "I-I'm n-not Harry" He stuttered

Harry walked up to him, "I-I am."

He turned to look down on him and said, "Well of course you are! I got something for you. I'm afraid that I've must've sat on it at one point, but I imagine it would taste the same." He gave a box to him, "Baked it myself, words and all"

Maurelle walked out of the corner and into the light where the man can see her. She walked up next to Harry to see what he gave him. It was a cake that said "Happy Birthday Harry"

The man was about to say something to Maurelle and Harry immediately thanked him. The man then went on to say, "It's not everyday your young man turns eleven, isn't ay!"

He then turns his attention to Maurelle, "And you must be Miss Maurelle Freya! You look exactly like your mother!"

Maurelle gave a look of curiosity as he said that. The man then looked at her face, "Ooh and that facial expression reminds me of.." he then stopped abruptly to think about what he was about to say then said "Nevermind"

He turned to the couch to sit down, then took his umbrella and point it at the fireplace where flames started to shoot out. Harry and Maurelle looked at each other and smiled when they saw what just happened.

"But excuse me, who are you?" Maurelle asked.

"Rubeas Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts" he said, "Of course, you two know about Hogwarts"

"Sorry, no" Harry said

"Didn't you ever wonder where your parents learned at all?" Hagrid looked at the two.

"Learned what?" They both said.

"You're wizards, Harry, Maurelle" He looked at them individually.