Abusive PT.2

365 days, 12 hours and 3 minutes since the last time you've seen Kendall. You moved out of Hailey's apartment 6 months after the incident, you felt it was time to be on your own. You made this whole year about yourself, and not anyone else. You've also been seeing a therapist, Hailey recommended that you should probably see one and you took the advice. 

You had a scheduled appointment for today so, you started to get ready since you had just woken up. 

When you arrived to your therapist's office you took a seat and smiled at her. "Good morning Ms. Y/L/N how are you today?" She asked, notepad in hand ready to record down the things you say. "Honestly? I feel like shit, I haven't seen her in a year" You admitted to the lady, she nodded and wrote something down. 

She leaned in getting closer to you. "Now is there anything you'd like to tell me today?" She questioned, there was a moment of silence. "It's ok if you don't want to" She reassured but you shook your head. "If I'm going to be honest with you I should tell you the beginning of it all" You sighed. 

"Two years ago Kendall and I were at a party" You started off, she nodded and set the notepad down showing you that she had all ears on you. "And this party had a bunch of Kendall's friends and I only knew a few of them" As you were retelling the story it felt as if you were reliving it. 

• 2 Years Ago • 

"Babe it'll be fun" Kendall smiled giving you a quick peck on the lips. "Only for you babe" you said and intertwined your hands together and walked into the house. Once you entered the house you winced at how loud the music had been playing. You turned to Kendall to complain about the music but she was gone. Great, now I'm a loser by myself . I took a seat on this comfy sofa and played some game on my phone. 

"What's a pretty girl like you doing by herself?" You heard a male voice, you looked up slowly and saw one of Kendall's friends, Justin Bieber. "Ahh I'm not much of the party type" you laughed and he smiled at you, "Nonsense, everyone has a little party in them" He reassured. He stuck his hand out to help you off the couch, "C'mon hang with me so you don't look alone" You grabbed his hand and stood up. "So what's your name?" He asked "Y/N" he smiled and nodded "Beautiful name" he led you to the kitchen where there were drinks. 

"What would you like?" He asked fixing himself a drink. "I'm not much of a drinker" You said chewing the inside of your cheek and he chuckled. "C'mon Y/N I'm a master at making drinks" He did a little dance, you giggled and sighed. "You've convinced me Bieber" He grinned and made you a drink and handed you the cup. "Bottoms up!" You both rose your cups and you chugged the drink all down. Woah! That tasted really good, maybe I should ask for another. "J why don't you hand me another one of those" He smirked knowing you'd come around. 

3 drinks later and you were a drunk mess. You had only saw Kendall one time opposed from actually coming in and she wasn't to amused that you and Justin were hanging out. "J let's danceeee" You slurred and he laughed and took the two of you to the dance floor. 

Justin's song 'where are ü now' started to play and you went crazy. "Oh my god! Justin t-t-t-that's you!" He smiled and nodded, you started to dance on him not really knowing what you were doing. Justin started to notice you weren't being able to balance yourself at all so he swooped you off your feet and he started to take you upstairs to a room, out of the corner of your eye you saw Kendall grimacing. She followed right behind the two of you. 

"Justin why don't I take the beautiful lady home?" She asked giving him a fake smile. He smiled and offered to take you to the car. "She can walk J" Kendall said rolling her eyes, he gave her a look but set you down and Kendall walked you to the car. 

"Hey babe" You murmured half asleep. She slapped you right across the face waking you up immediately. "What the fuck!" You screamed clutching your face. She drove off "Don't think that's it" Kendall slurred a bit, she was drunk as well. 

Thankfully you guys got him safely even though she was drunk. After the two of you settled in she pushed you against the wall "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Kendall asked and you shrunk down, her height was very intimidating. "You know how embarrassing it is when people ask if you're my girlfriend and why is she grinding all over Justin" You opened your mouth to protest but she slapped you once again. This time it was harder than the last and it caused you to lose balance and you fell. 

"Don't ever do it again" Kendall spat and you had been on the floor crying. After what felt like an eternity you made your way to your couch to lay down and try to get away from this for at least a few hours even though you'd probably have a rude awakening. 

The next morning you woke up to the smell of pancakes. Kendall looked at you and smiled "Hey babe, I missed you in the bed this morning" you touched your cheek and it stung causing you to wince in pain. She walked over to you to plant a kiss on your lips but you moved away afraid that this was a trick. Her smile turned into a frown and she rose an eyebrow. "What's wrong babe- what happened to your face?" She asked caressing it softly and a look of fear all over your face. "You don't rem- I uh fell last night" She awed and kissed it softly before handing you your food. "Well I'm gonna put some ice on that for you" She informed and you nodded. 

• Now •

My therapist gave you a look of pity. "Y/N I think your ex-girlfriend has a mental illness, and that's what causes her to be like that." She informed and you bit your lip nodding. "Should I talk to her?" You asked and she shrugged. "That's if you feel ready, but if you do just be cautious" You smiled and nodded. "Thank you so much" she smiled and waved as you left. 

"Y/N!" Kendall exclaimed hugging you, you stiffened and Kendall frowned. "Oh... I'm sorry" You shrugged and sat down. "Kendall, I just want to tell you that you really hurt me but I can forgive you" her eyes lit up. "But I can never be with you again, I don't think we'll ever be close again but I won't hate you" Her eyes started to well up and she wiped a tear away nodding. "I'm glad you can do this, I've missed you so much and I just want to catch up" Kendall explained. 

"I'm sorry for ever hurting you, I love you so much Y/N and I'm so happy you'd actually talk to me" You shrugged hiding a smile. "I can't resent you forever can I? I just hope you find what's wrong" You told her honestly and she nodded. "So do I"