Birthday

Requested by Aleciak19 : Y/n is a family friends of the kardashian/Jenner clan and Y/n is really close to Kendall and Kylie. When Kenny turned 21(her birthday) Kendall invited all her close family and friends including Jordan which y/n didn't like. Kendall and y/n have feelings for each other but never really showed even though their family knew that they are basically in love with each other. At the party Jordan gets all flirty with Kendall and y/n gets jealous and tries to do something

November 3, was the birthday of not only your best friend but she was also the girl you've been crushing on. It was two days before the models birthday and you were hanging with Khloe Kardashian. You had been friends with all of Kendall's family they adored you but it seemed that Khloe had taken a liking to you and you guys hang out all the time. "Y/N you have to dress sexy for Kendall's party" She told you, the two of you were shopping trying to find the perfect dress. "Who am I dressing sexy for?" You asked the girl. "Uh duh Kendall" She said matter-of-factly. Your face turned bright red and Khloe's eyes lit up "I knew it! You like Kendall" She whisper yelled and you shook your head "Uh no I don't" She had a smirk on her face "Oh no need to lie, I've got you babe" you thought you kept your feelings for the model a secret and that no one would guess it, but Khloe knows you too well.

"So Kenny who you inviting to your party?" you asked the tall girl who was laying on her bed with you. "Well Hailey, Taylor, Harry, Travis and Jordan are a few" She said some of the names and you heard that Jordan Clarkson was going to be there. You hated Jordan as that was what you'd always see is a headline about Kendall and Jordan. The two of you strayed away from talking about each other's love life, you get upset every time you see a headline about Kendall's date. The rest of the day you and Kendall talked about her plans for her party, she wouldn't show you her dress as it was a surprise.

You were laying in bed watching Netflix when you saw the clock turn to 12 am and you sent Kendall a message.

'Happy Birthday love, You're finally legal! Cheers to 21 xx'

You pressed send and not even a minute later the girl was typing back to you. It made you smile as you were wondering what she was going to say.

'Aww thank you so much, I'm glad I get to celebrate my 21st Birthday w/ you'

The text made your heart flutter, was she actually really happy to celebrate her 21st with you? You were thinking about Kendall all night and you ended up going to bed at 4am. The next morning you and Kendall's family decided to go to breakfast. You pulled your hair up and changed into something decent and drove to the place.

"Bitch I don't fuck with-" You were singing until Kendall called you. "Hey Ken" you greeted her on the phone while you were trying to turn down the music. "Is that Big Sean?" She asked giggling "No, most definitely not. So what do you need?" You asked her while concentrating on the road. "Well I was wondering if you'd get ready with me tonight?" She asked you and you felt flattered that she'd ask you to get ready with her. "Uh, yeah I have to tell Khloe that I'm not getting ready with her though" You told the girl over the phone "Oh, really because Khloe was the one who suggested this idea" She said in confusion "Oh thats um weird, I'll see you at the restaurant" you said speedily and hung up. That was Khloe for you, she always was planning something like this. Now that she knows you like Kendall she's going to try to get you together and there's no way of telling her otherwise.

You pulled up to the restaurant and you saw Khloe, Kourtney and Scott pull up. "Y/N!" Scott shouted to you "Scott it's good to see you" You ran over to him and hugged him then you hugged the two sisters. When you pulled away you saw the three of them with smirks on their faces. "So you and Kendall" You gave Khloe a glare as the three laughed at your very red face. "Kendall likes you also" Kourtney told you "Sure Kourt and I'm 53" You gave her a sarcastic remark "Y/N you look so young for 53" Khloe joked and you rolled your eyes at the three of them laughing. "Let's just go inside" you mumbled and you heard them giggling behind you.

You walked inside to see the rest of the family and you looked for Kendall and when your eyes met hers it made you stop until you felt Khloe push you. "Y/N what're you staring at" She was wiggling her eyebrows and your face went to it's knew regular shade: red. "Happy Birthday Kendall" you said to the girl and gave her a big hug. You took a seat and made conversation with the family. You were trying hard not to stare at the beauty but you were captivated by it. Khloe, Kourtney and Scott were all messing with you by nudging you or kicking your feet under the table while they giggled about you.

After breakfast everyone left to get ready and you drove to Kendall's condo. When you got to her place you saw her on the phone and she had her eyebrows scrunched and looked upset. You walked to where she was and she hung up the phone. "Ken, what's wrong?" you ask her "It's nothing, let's go get ready" She said and pulled you into the house. "So can I finally see the dress?" you asked smiling at her. "I don't know it's a hard decision" she said acting if she were thinking. "You can see it once it's on my body" she concluded. The two of you were helping each other with hair and makeup when you both finished you went to put on your dresses. You walked out of the bathroom to see Kendall in a silver dress and you couldn't take your eyes off the model. "You like? I was going for Paris Hilton vibes" She told you but you stood there in silence. "Hello? Earth to Y/N" she waved her hand in your face "Oh um I'm sorry, I love it Ken you look beautiful" you admired the girl from where you were at. "You look stunning also, I'm glad you were one of the first to see it" She said smiling at you "You ready" she asked and you nodded exiting the house.

When you got to the place you saw so many people hanging out, talking until everyone stopped and stared at Kendall. She was smiling waving to everyone as they said something like "Happy Birthday" or "You look amazing" the words made her smile which made you smile because her smile was what you desired. You were hanging out with Scott while Kendall was socializing with everyone. "You know Y/N she really likes you" He said taking a sip of his drink and you shook your head "She's into guys" you told him with a hint of sadness in your voice. "Fuck that, she's definitely not into guys but she's most definitely into you" He told you which put you in a good mood even if it wasn't true you find it flattering that Scott thought that.

You were having a good time with everyone. Kendall was just drinking straight out of the bottle and everyone was cheering her on or taking snapchats. She was approaching you until someone else caught her attention and she ran to that person. You turned your head to see the one and only, Jordan Clarkson. Kendall had ran to him and gave him a huge hug and he smiled at her. You felt yourself getting hot and your jaw clenched at the sight of this. He comes two hours late and Kendall just drops everything else for him. Khloe could tell that you weren't liking what you saw so she walked over to you and guided you the other way.

When you started to hang out with Khloe, Kourtney and Scott, Kendall walked up to you guys hand-in-hand with the basketball player. You looked at Scott with sad eyes thinking to yourself 'Scott you were wrong, sadly' you felt uncomfortable as the guy was flirting with Kendall and she started to also look like she felt uncomfortable. You didn't understand why she was making that face if she was dating him. "I'm going to the bathroom" She said about to walk away when you saw Jordan squeeze her ass and she turned around with a look of disgust on her face and you would not let that pass on your watch. "You are a terrible person thinking you could objectify women like that? You are a piece of shit" You said letting your anger out and you punched him square in the nose. Everyone gasped as Jordan was on the floor clutching his nose and you smiled triumphantly. "Nice punch" Khloe said and you smiled at her. You didn't care about all the looks people gave you except Kendall. You turned to her and you saw her face and thought of the guy on the ground and your jaw clenched again thinking of Kendall being with that douchebag. She walked to you tracing lines on your jawline which had calmed you down. She gently grabbed your face "My here" she whispered to you and she brought her lips to yours gently as if she went any faster the whole world would crumble. You felt so accomplished as the girl kissed you. When the both of you pulled away you heard your three friends clap and cheer as did the rest of the people attending the party. "I knew you guys would date" Scott said as Khloe and Kourtney nodded smiling at you.

"Happy Birthday Kendall"

REQUESTS ARE OPEN