New York

Requested by Aleciak19 : Can you do one whereKendall is in New York and Y/N surprises her at a photoshoot and could you makeit cute and maybe add a little jealous Y/N in it. 

    "Kendall, I hate when you have to leave" You frowned and she laughed a little and kissed you on the lips. "It's ok, I won't be that long in New York" She reassured, and sat on your lap. "When I come back our days will be filled cuddles and kisses" You smiled when she brought up cuddles, she knew that was one of your favorite things to do in your past time. 

     "You got me there Kenny, I'm a sucker for cuddles" She flashed a big smile and hugged you. "I'll miss you though, I miss you when I haven't seen you in three hours"  You smiled at Kendall, she was always so sweet and she knew how to make you swoon. 

     When Kendall went to bed you grabbed your computer. You looked online for airplane tickets to go to New York. She was staying for a week and you were coming two days after she was. You were planning to surprise her and you definitely were going to miss her. You ordered the ticket and you felt Ken mumble to you. "Y/N turn off the computer and snuggle with me" You closed your computer and saw her snoring softly. You wrapped your arms around her and kissed her forehead. "I love you babe" You whispered even though couldn't hear you. 

    In the morning Kendall was rushing around the room before you could even think straight. "Y/N I lost my phone, the cars going to be here in five minutes" You heard her panic. You got up looking for her phone when you found it behind your bed. "Thank you so much sweetheart, I love you and I'll miss you so much" She gave you a long kiss before she grabbed her bags and left the house. 

    "Gi, don't tell Ken I really want it to be a secret" You were on the phone with Gi telling her your plan so she could pick you up. "Of course Y/N. Oh I see her, I gotta go" The phone clicked and you were at your house alone. Whenever Kendall was gone you watched the Kardashians, whenever you saw her in the show you always felt sad, you missed her so much. 

    When it was time for you to leave in the morning you rushed out the house and left. You messaged Kendall good morning and sat in the car on the way there playing phone games. When you arrived you saw a couple of people taking photos of you, getting papped was something that became regular to you. Being the girlfriend of the world's hottest supermodel is pap worthy. 

   You avoided them and went through security then your terminal. You were on your phone texting Gigi, she was so stoked for you to come and surprise Kendall. You saw that it was time to board your plane, you got up and got on. 

     When you were in New York Gigi had been blowing up your phone. She was inside by the place you grabbed your luggage. You walked over to her but you decided to sneak up behind her. When you hugged her she jumped a bit until she turned and noticed it was you. "Oh my, Y/N you scared me so much" She gasped and you giggled when she hugged you. "Alright so we're going to meet up at the hotel" You nodded and the two of you walked to her car. 

     When you arrived to the hotel you got all excited. When you got to the room you knocked on the door and when she opened the door she gasped. She jumped into your arms and gave you many kisses. "Ugh Y/N, I've missed you so much, I'm so glad you're here" She smiled at you. When she jumped out of your arms you all walked inside the room. 

    You saw that Cara, Bella and Hailey in the room. They were all talking when their eyes fell on you. "Y/N!" They all called out running towards you. They all gave you a hug which turned into a group hug. "I've missed you" Bella said her eyes were lit up, you and Bella are close friends. When you guys met you just clicked, since then you've been best friends so you wanted to surprise her also. 

    You guys were all just talking but what got on your nerves was how Cara's arm was draped around Kendall's shoulder. Bella could feel the tension in your body. She looked at you with soft eyes and soothingly rubbed your arm and you started to release the tension. You smiled at the blue eyes girl, she always knew what to do with you. She was always such a sweetheart. 

    "Let's go get dinner" Cara suggested and everyone nodded. When you guys got out you all decided to walk to the restaurant. Cara got on Ken's back and you glared at the platinum haired girl. Your jaw was clenched when all of a sudden you felt Bella get on your back also. She whispered in your ear. "Calm down hun" You nodded and had fun with your friend on your back. 

    When you got to the restaurant you sat in Kendall's lap and the two of you were being what Gigi called it 'The annoying couple' you had shoved her and kept the conversation going with Ken. "So the shoot's tomorrow" Gi brought up and everyone nodded. "Y/N you're gonna come and hang with us" You nodded. 

    The next day came around and Kendall was shaking you. "Y/N babe get up" You scowled at the brown-eyed girl and rolled out of bed. "I'm up, good morning" You greeted pecking her lips. You took a shower and when you got out you saw that everyone was ready to go. 

    When you got to the shoot, you guys went to the makeup artists, so they could get that all done. When they were ready to go and get the photos you sat and watched them, at one point you were snapchatting. From the behind you were cheering Kendall on a bit causing her to smile. 

    When they were finishing up you took some more photos and when they were done you all looked at the photos. The girls looked great and all together it was perfect, you went to Kendall and wrapped your arms around her neck. "Ken you looked great, as usual" She blushed a bit and you gave her a bunch of kisses. "Best idea to come to New York" She nodded then smirked "Even if you were a little jealous" Your eyes widened when she brought it up. 

"Yea I know you were jealous of Cara and I, it's ok it's actually cute" Kendall teased and you shoved her and she smiled and kissed you. "It's cute that you don't know how much I truly love you" She said and you felt butterflies swarm in your stomach. "Kendall you're the best" You told her and she smiled. "No you are"

(A/N: 100 FOLLOWERS!!!! That's insane thank you to my 108 followers and counting you guys are the fucking bomb, and ofc qt's and thank you guys for the comments after what that guy at school said to me I love you guys so much )

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!