She's Mine

Requested by @DeexDeexDee : Do one where Kendall and y/n are together but Kylie try's to steal y/n from Kendall but being the faithful queen you are you stay true to Kendall and live happily ever after that's my request

"Babe you ready?" You asked your girlfriend who was standing in the mirror fixing her hair. "Yeah, in a sec" she said as her eyes were focused on the bits of hair standing up. "Babe you look fine, you could wear trash and still be the prettiest girl in the world" you told her examining the way her reflection looked. She turned around to you and smiled lightly "Y/N, you're the best girlfriend ever" she said to you pecking your lips and she walked out of the bathroom "Hurry up Y/N, you take forever" she joked as you rolled your eyes and smiled walking out the door.

When you guys got to Kylie's house you saw a bunch of your friends. You saw Kylie and she ran right to you guys were at. "Y/N it's so good to see you" She said pecking your cheek, Kendall coughed and you both looked at her. "Hey sis" She said to her sister blandly before pulling you to another room. "I wanted you to try my new lipsticks" she told you excitedly, you flashed her a smile and started to try the makeup on for her. "I like the colors" you told her which made her eyes light up. You saw Gigi come in the room "Hey you two, we're putting on a movie. Do you wanna watch?" She asked and you nodded and so did Kylie.

You walked in the living room to see Kendall look upset so you walked to her and placed a kiss on her head. "Aww you guys are so cute" Hailey said to you guys and you couldn't help but smile. "Let's watch a scary movie" Cara suggested and everyone agreed. "What movie though?" Gigi asked everyone. "How about we watch The Conjuring?" you suggested and everyone nodded. Before you took a seat next to Kendall, you felt Kylie pull you to the couch with enough room for two. Kendall's eyes narrowed at her sister and you looked at her with confusion but the movie started and Kylie whispered to you "I get really scared" you nodded and sat there watching the movie.

The movie was filled with screams from Kylie and her pushing her head into your chest and glares from your girlfriend. Gigi and Cara fell asleep and Hailey looked really scared. You were laughing at Hailey's reaction, "Hailey this look is priceless" you told her then you grabbed your phone and took a photo of the girl. "For the memory book" you laughed and you turned to Kendall who looked annoyed and was typing away on her phone. "Ken what's up?" you asked the girl and she didn't respond. You sighed and decided to go outside to get some fresh air.

You heard the door click and then again you saw Kylie. "Hey want to go in the pool?" She asked you with a slight smile. "I don't have a bathing suit" you told her "You can use your underwear as a bathing suit" she told you and you nodded stripping down getting ready to jump in her pool. You were dipping your toes in to see how warm it was when you felt a pair of hands push you into the pool. "Ugh Kylie fuck you" you said whilst she laughing at you. You grabbed her leg and pulled her in with you. "Y/N" She whined and you laughed at her when all of a sudden she was staring into your eyes and she started to lean in for a kiss. You backed away "Woah Kylie, we can't do that" you told her backing away "I'm sorry, I just thought you feel the same way I felt" She said looking down chewing the inside of her mouth. "Sorry Ky, I'm in love with Kendall and only Kendall, you're my best friend and I love you" you told the girl "I get it, Kendall's really lucky to have you" She told you smiling. "I know I am" you heard Kendall say you turned to see her smiling "Kylie can you try not to steal my girlfriend from me, she's mine and only mine" the model said protectively. "I get it she's yours and only yours" she said smiling.

"I can't believe you guys" Gigi said with an upset face and your eyes widened as the other two were behind her. You hoped she didn't hear the conversation. "You didn't wake us up so we could jump in." Gi jumped in and so did everyone else. You felt arms wrap around your waist and felt a head nuzzle into the crook of your neck. "I'm in love with you also" She whispered and she started to kiss your neck and you smiled. "Remember you're mine and only mine" She said to you.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN