She's just a friend

Requested by @BitchyMustard : Can you do one where TaylorHill and Y/N are best friends but Y/N is dating Kendall who is very jealous oftheir friendship but eventually gets over it 

     Kendall seemed to always be jealous, for example you had made plans with your best friend Taylor Hill and Kendall was not having it. She was sitting across from you with her very aware pout and you noted on how she looked so cute. You walked to her and her eyes were trained on your body until you kissed her. "You're cute when you're jealous but Taylor and I are still hanging out" The smile that was on her face for about a millisecond went away when you told her. "Listen Ken we haven't hung out in a while we need to catch up" You tried to explain to her and get your point across. 

   "I get it, but you and I can do something else more fun" She said suggestively and she pressed her lips to your but she started to advance down to your neck. "Ken" you moaned out but you pushed her to the side not giving into her temptation, even though it seemed to be very hard. "Ken we can't right now, I really need to get going but we can continue this later?" You rushed out of the house before you wouldn't have the will power to actually leave. 

     When you arrived to this small low key cafe you walked in and saw your friend reading the menu intently. "Taylor, it's been forever!" You groaned while giving her a hug. "Ugh I know right, I've missed you Y/N" When you pulled away from the hug you walked back to where Taylor was sitting. 

    "How's Kendall?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows causing you to blush. "We're good, she's just a bit jealous" You sighed and her eyes widened "It's not of me is it" You didn't look in her eyes and you heard her groan. You didn't want to tell Taylor this because you know this girl had such a big heart. "I'd like to hang out with Kendall" She stated and you weren't really listening and you nodded. "I mean I'd like to hang with her today" Your eyes detached themselves from your phone as your eyes just stared into her blue ones in shock. "Oh Kendall? She's um busy with puppies" You weren't that good of a liar and she rolled her eyes and pulled her phone out. "I have her number Y/N" She wavered her phone in your face and the contact name was Kendall Jenner. You sighed as Taylor pressed call and she answered. The two were talking for about five minutes until they shared their goodbyes. 

    "What'd she say?" You asked your friend and she shrugged. "Oh not much just stuff" She was being vague and you didn't like the idea of that. You were sitting at your booth giving Taylor this glare for her not telling you anything. "Hey babe and Taylor" Kendall pecked your cheek and kind of rolled her eyes at Taylor. You nudged her and gave her a look of disapproval. She sent Taylor a smile and looked to you as if that were good enough, you sighed and shook your head. 

      "So I was wondering if you'd guys like to go to the beach after lunch?" Taylor suggested and both you and Kendall nodded. You turned to Kendall and even though she didn't seem amused at all she still looked beautiful. You leaned in so you could kiss her cheek but before your lips reached her cheek she turned around so he could kiss your lips. "Sneaky Kendall" You joked causing both of the girls to laugh. 

     After lunch when you got to the beach it was very secluded and empty. "Wow this worked in our favor" You commented and the two girls nodded in unison. You then ran to Taylor and tried to hop on her back. You both ended up toppling over causing you to be on top of the girl. "Taylor shit I'm sorry" You were trying to sound sincere but in all honesty you found it pretty funny, Taylor found it funny also but Kendall on the other hand wasn't too amused, you noticed and rolled off your friend fast. Kendall's arms were crossed she was watching your every move. When you got up you extended your hand out to pick the girl up. When she got up she looked at Kendall's apparent mood and then to you and sent you nod. 

      Taylor was implying that the two of you throw her in the water. You smirked and got closer to Kendall and got close to her before both you and Taylor scooped her up. When you got to the water you dropped her in. You heard her screech which caused you and Taylor to start die of laughter. It was all fun until two arms grabbed Taylor and your shirts. When all three of you were in the water you were all laughing as the waves rocked you guys back in forth. You saw Kendall genuinely smiling and you could see her warming up to your friend. 

      When you got home with Kendall you were texting Taylor. "Who you texting?" She asked and you smiled "Taylorrr" She rose an eyebrow "C'mon Y/N we spent the whole day with her, it's time for Y/N and Kenny time" Her voice changed to become sort of husky, she brought you closer; You two shared a kiss and she pulled you were you'd be on top of her. You were in a heated make out session with Kendall when your phone started to ring, you turned around and picked it up talking to Taylor. Kendall was sitting on the couch criss crossed and she grabbed the phone "Tay, hey can Y/N call you back later. She can ok bye!" Kendall pressed the red button and threw your phone on the couch. She smirked at you and you just stood there in shock. She picked you up and walked up to your bedroom. "Ken let me down I'm not a child!" You demanded but she just laughed and she continued her way to the room. 

    She set you down on the bed and attacked you with kisses, leaving a few hickeys. As she proceeded on she looked up at you "You're mine and only mine" You nodded as the two of you kissed again. "I love you Ken" You told her and she smiled "I love you too Y/N"

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!