Attention

Requested by @sonnytruelove : Can you make one were Y/Nis extremely jealous and possessive over Kendall? 

      You and Kendall were at an event, all of your friends were there and Kendall seemed to be talking to Cara. You weren't to fond of the British girl; you never expressed that to your girlfriend. You were sitting with your good friend Bella, the two of you were conversing about Bella's upcoming projects and as you were talking to her your eyes were glued on Cara and Kendall. Kendall's head was back in laughter her hand resting on her shoulder. 

     "Y/N calm down, Kendall doesn't want to be with Cara" The blue-eyed girl reassured; Bella was probably right but you couldn't help but glare at Cara by achieving the tall girls attention. You bit your lip trying to suppress from saying something stupid, which was something you did very often around your girlfriend. "You're right Bella, I have nothing to worry about" You confirmed also trying to reassure yourself. 

      You got up to get a drink for yourself. "No drinks for you Bella" You teased the girl who was a year under the limit for drinking. She gave you a look as you laughed and made your way to the bar. You ran into Kendall and Cara, neither one of them noticed your presence. You sighed and ordered a shot. You noticed the two were dancing on each other and you felt your fists clenched the bartender handed you the shot. "Fuck it" You muttered taking the shot then you got up and gave them one last look when Kendall saw you and as you were about to walk away she grabbed your arm. 

    "Hey babe" She kissed you but you were focused on the blonde behind her. You were sending her daggers, Kendall seemed to notice the change in your attitude. "What's wrong?" She asked you with her eyebrows scrunched. "It's nothing you" You replied walking way feeling her fingers try to clutch on you again. 

     "Y/N why does it look like your dog just died" Bella laughed and you sent her a glare as she put her hands up in defense. "Ok I'm sorry, what's up?" She asked and you sighed, you were picking at your fingers "I just wish Ken would pay attention to me" You huffed "Well go get your woman!" Your friend cheered on and you laughed and walked back over to Kendall confidently.

      When you got to her she was still talking to Cara. You wrapped your arms around her and started to plant kisses on her neck. "Hey babe" You whispered in her ear, she unraveled you so you'd be looking at her. "Hi baby, you doing better?" You nodded and she smiled and kissed you. 

     You, Cara and Kendall walked to the couches so you sat in her lap. She was so engrossed into the conversation she was having with Kendall. You were just sitting there feeling your face get red as she kept on laughing on what Cara said. You didn't understand why you just wanted to shield Kendall away from Cara, but you did. She just never seemed to pay any attention to you so you had to find a way to get her alone, even if it came down to dragging her out of this club. The only idea you had was to pepper her with kisses and hopefully she'd take her attention off Cara and onto you, her loving girlfriend. 

     You softly grabbed her face and pecked it numerous times. "Y/N I enjoy the kisses, but why?" She asked in between kisses, you smiled and told her "I'm trying to show you how much I love you, it's impossible though because we'd be here for eternity" You smiled cheekily at her "Aww that was so cute babe" You could tell that Cara seemed uncomfortable she was now the third wheel, at least for the next five minutes. 

      After Kendall and Cara started to talk again you got off of Kendall's lap and scrunched your face up. You walked back to Bella and she gave you this look, it was a look as if she knew what happened "Did she go back to talking at Cara" Your blue-eyed friend ask and you nodded and sighed. "I don't get it, it's like Cara just knows what to say to get Kendall intrigued." You ranted and the model patted your back. "They're just great friends babes, you just got to chill. Don't stress yourself to much" Bella pointed out to you and you smiled at the girl. "Bells you're such a genius. That's why I love you so much" You told her and she smiled flipping her hair cockily. 

       After everyone started to leave the place you waited for things to clear down. When celebrities leave there are bound to be paparazzi, you'd usually wait things out. When Cara left she gave Kendall a hug and pressed her lips to her cheek and you clenched your fists feelings your finger nails dig in your flesh. Bella ran over to you grabbed your hands taking them out of how they were. "Y/N It's ok just breathe, Ken's yours and only yours. I gotta go bye" She waved to you when she turned away you looked to Kendall who was standing there. 

     "Hey Ken" You hugged her and she wrapped her arms around you and squeezed you tight. "Ready to go?" She asked and you nodded. She grabbed her sunglasses putting them on and grabbed your hand tight. When you walked out you heard the flashes and incompetent questions they'd been asking both you and Kendall. You guys made your way to the car as she took her sunglasses off and looked at you relieved. "

     "They're crazy, are you ok?" She asked examining you making sure, you never knew when it came to them. They seemed to be so careless of the fact that you guys are human just like them and can get hurt, you never knew if they didn't understand that or just plain out didn't care. Whatever the case was you hated that so much. "Did you enjoy your night" She asked looking at you before starting the car. "Yea it was fun, I wish you weren't all over Cara" You murmured the last part, you thought she didn't hear you but she did. "Y/N what do you mean?" She asked and you groaned. "C'mon Ken you didn't even give me a second look tonight, you were focused on Cara and only Cara" You huffed and she looked to you "Did you really see it like that?" She sighed and you frowned and she looked to. "Y/N, Cara and I are just friends you are my only one" She told you as she pressed her lips to yours, you smiled into the kiss and when you pulled away you felt all giddy. "That's all I needed to hear"

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!