Playstation

Requested by @demon210 : Can you make a scene whereKendall gets angry because Y/N is always playing with her playstation andKendall decided to distract Y/N? 

     For your birthday all you wanted was the playstation 4, you were gifted it by your amazing girlfriend; Kendall Jenner. She knew how much you wanted it and she gave it to you for your birthday. She soon started to regret that decision as all you seemed to do was play and talk to your friends. 

      "Y/N, I'm not always at your place while we're home alone" She whined and you looked back before quickly turning your head replying to Zayn's question. You and Zayn had been playing this god damn game for a month trying to beat it and you were on your last quest before getting to the end. You were so devoured into the game that there wasn't any stopping you. 

      The whole night you heard Kendall complain about your addiction. When you and Zayn finally finished you reached for your phone and saw Kendall passed out sprawled out across the bed. You checked the time and saw that it read 6AM. Your eyes widened when you realized you'd have to get no sleep. 

     Kendall yawned extending her arms, she looked over to you examining your sleepless body. She walked to your shower and you lied down for a "short nap" but once your head hit the pillow you were out. 

     When you woke up you saw it was 3PM, you looked around your house. No one was to be found, except you. You walked back up to your room and decided to practice on another game. You heard the door click open and foot steps towards your room. You didn't hear any noise after that so you turned your head and saw her arms crossed giving you a disapproving glare. 

   "What it's not my fault this console is the fucking best" You shrugged and continued your ongoing practice. Kendall mumbled and groaned asking you to stop playing but you don't listen and keep ongoing. 

    It was about an hour of gameplay when you felt arms wrap around your arms. She was smothering your face with kisses. You scrunched your face trying to focus on the screen, she was not helping at all. You turned your head to Kendall and groaned "Ken, can you not I'm trying to play this game" You attempted to be nice but she didn't care. After numerous attempts Kendall finally gave it up, for now. 

     You were back playing with Zayn. He went to school unlike you and explained the horrors to you, all you could do was laugh because what he was telling you was unbelievable. You were in tears when Kendall came back up to you and sat in front of you. She was giving you hickeys and all you could do was mute the mic so Zayn wouldn't hear your small moans. 

    She kept going and you slightly pushed her off. "Continue later?" You asked hoping she wouldn't be pissed, luck wasn't on your side and she glared at you walking away. You felt bad for a second but once you took your mic off of mute and went back to talking to Zayn everything was fine for you. The two of you played till 2AM so the two of you could get some sleep. 

    After you turned your console off you changed while your eyes were trained on your girlfriend sleeping. Your heart started to hurt a little bit, she was trying to get your attention the whole time while you ignored her to play a game with Zayn, you've been an asshole ever since you got the playstation, she's been over your house for a while and you haven't paid attention her. 

    The next day you were up first and you took first shower and changed into your clothes, Kendall walked past you with out acknowledging you. At first you were offended but she'd probably be fine once you got at school. 

    The whole day Kendall ignored you despite the numerous apologies you gave her, when you got back to your place Kendall came with you, but she got pissed when the first thing you did was log on to your playstation, she stomped over to your setup and unplugged it all so you were incapable of using it. 

    "Y/N I am sick and tired of this god damn playstation! I've been vying for your attention and I seem to never win it" She yelled out you examined her body seeing her shaking from anger, "Ken, I'm at a loss for words, I'm so sorry babe" You apologized, you could see that the game console that was worth nothing compared to Kendall was taking over you, it was invading the relationship you and Kendall have. You could see her eyes soften as she saw the sadness in your face, she embraced you and whispered in your ear. "You aren't getting this for a month" You jumped back and she had a smirk. Kendall was referring to her body. "A month! Ken are you out of your fucking mind!" You exclaimed at the girl and she started to laugh. 

    "I'd die if I didn't have sex for at least a week let alone a month, chill babe" You rolled your eyes at your girlfriend, "Well should we make up for lost time?" You asked suggestively while wiggling your eyebrows. "Fuck yeah! Let's get going" Kendall smiled victoriously as the two of you made your way to your bed. 

(A/N: Just wanted to say I love you guys, you beautiful people make my day. When you vote, comment or dm me! I am not in anyway asking for you guys to do that though, that's not what this is about. Just me trying to explain how much you guys mean to me. If you ever want to talk to me btw I always check my dms! )

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!