Tattooed Heart

Requested by @Nikki_Erica : do another chapter wherey/n gets a tattoo of Kendall name on her top breast

     "Kendall Nicole Jenner, I am madly in love with you and I would never be unfaithful to you" You told your girlfriend who was skeptical of you cheating on her, she was just jealous. Kendall was naturally a jealous person, most Scorpio's are anyways. "Prove it" She told you and you stood there in thought. "Hmm, how about I get your name tattooed?" You suggested and her eyebrows rose up "What, Y/N I didn't mean anything like that, tattoos are permanent" She stuttered but you just had this smile on your face. "You're such a genius thanks for the idea babe" you said kissing her then going to your room to grab your phone. 

'Hey you busy today? I need a favor' 

'No, I'm not busy' 

'Ok because I want to get another tattoo' 

     You were texting your friend who was a tattoo artist and he'd given you the other tattoos you have. He was someone you'd met at a club and he tried to flirt with you but you'd turned him down as you like girls. The two of you became good friends and you got your first tattoo not long after you met him. You were going to the parlor in 3 hours. 

     "Ken, do you want to have a night out?" you asked the girl and she smiled "Yea, I'm glad you're off that tattoo topic" You looked the other way and didn't say anything about it. "Yea, we're going out to dinner then a surprise" you told her and the two of you got ready. 

    You guys went to this small restaurant, no one was really there so that meant no paps. While you guys were talking all that was on your mind was getting the tattoo. You knew the only way you could do this was by tricking Kendall into thinking you weren't getting one yet you are. "So what's the surprise?" She asked and you just smiled at her "That's for me to know and you to find out" She sighed as you both just finished your meals and you led her to the car. 

     The car ride was filled with Kendall begging to know where you guys were going but you didn't give in. The ride lasted for about 30 minutes and when you finally pulled up to the place you got out and saw the bright neon sign flash 'Tattoos' a smile crept up on your face as Kendall turned to you to give you a disapproving look. "Y/N we are not going inside that place" You chuckled and grabbed her arm bringing her into the place. 

     "Y/N how are you!" Your friend, Zayn asked you. "I'm good Z, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Kendall" You gazed at her lovingly. "Y/N, what if he messes up?" Kendall tried to come up with something to change your mind but you rolled your eyes at the girl "Kenny, Zayn is a pro at this he gave me my other tattoos. Anyways why are you so anxious about this" you questioned the girls whole protest to this "Most girls would love for their partner to get their name tatted" She chewed the inside of her lip. "Well what if we break up then you'll have my name on you forever" She told you "Well I'd think about you forever so why not let people know what I'm thinking about" you told her with a smile. "Anyways if we broke up, i'd just date someone else who has the name Kendall" you joked which earned you a light shove. "I love you Y/N" She wrapped her arms around your neck and planted a bunch of kisses on your face. "Y/N you ready?" Zayn asked you and you nodded. 

      "So you want her name on the top of your left breast, am I right?" He asked you "Spot on Z" you winked at him and Kendall who was holding your hand squeezed it a bit tight "Hey chill Kenny" She glared at Zayn and you shook your head taking your shirt off which left you in a tank top. You were talking to Kendall while it happened, she was asking "Are you ok?" over and over but it was cute on how she cared. 

      "I'm done, you already know the aftercare for this I'll get the stuff" He walked to the back which left you and Kendall alone. The tattoo consisted of Kendall's name in cursive with a heart around it. "I love it" She told you in a soft low voice. "Ok here's all the stuff you need" Zayn gave you everything you needed. "Thanks Z" you gave him a side hug and you grabbed Kendall's hand and walked out. "Now I have your name in my tattooed heart" You smiled and gently brought your lips to hers. 

(A/N: Thank you for 50 followers and 20k reads, it means so much to me. Thank you for all the birthday wishes even though it's in a week (Feb 7th) it really meant a lot to me to wake up and see some of those comments and keep requesting I love to do them)

REQUESTS ARE OPEN