Bartender

Credit to DeexDeexDee for helping me with ideas, she gives me all the good ideas.   

Requested by @Riley1223 : Can you write one where Y/Nis a bartender at a club and Kendall's there because she's fallen out with her 'BF'and Kendall rants to Y/N, as Kendall keeps drinking and wants more eventuallyY/N stops giving her drinks and then takes her home and they click but beforeanything happens the BF comes back. 

   You were at your night job which is bartending. Most of the nights you had are just the same and boring, the tips you got were nice but everything seemed to be the same. It didn't affect you to much though as long as you were getting paid it was fine. You've met a few girls at the bar but most of them were either straight or in a relationship. So there wasn't much going on when you were at the club. 

     You just finished making someones drink. You handed it to them and they walked off after they paid. You turned to see the next customer. You saw the model Kendall Jenner sitting there with red puffy eyes. A lot of people come to the bar after their breakups and it's truly sad to see someone drown themselves in alcohol. You leaned over the counter and made eye contact with her, "Breakup?" She nodded and then asked you to make her a drink. You nodded and followed the girls request. 

     Before you know it the girl has downed about 5 shots and a couple of drinks and she was a sobbing mess. She slowly but surely started to unravel what was going on beneath her glamorous model life. She told you that her girlfriend had dumped her because she wasn't good enough for her and now her girlfriend's been with other people even though they hadn't been broken up for that long of a time which led Kendall to go to the bar here, because it was very small and not many people go here. She was right this place was empty compared to other places on a Saturday. You noticed the girls slurs getting worse and worse as time went on and she got more drinks. You knew you couldn't just let her keep drinking, she asked for another drink and you shook your head. She gave you a look "You can't do that" She slurred at you and you shook your head. "Stay right there" You told her and you walked to the back. " I need to clock out early, is that ok?" you asked your boss and she nodded. "This one time Y/N" you thanked her and walked out to Kendall. "Alright Ken, let's get going" When you grabbed her it was like dead weight, she wasn't supporting herself so you had to carry her without any help. 

     When you finally arrived to the car you set her in and got in. You didn't know where her address was so you had to ask her for her phone password. She hadn't answered for a couple minutes but she then said it and you typed it in and you found her address. You put it in your GPS. During the ride she had fallen asleep and she looked peaceful. You smiled and focused your eyes back on the road. 

    When you arrived at her place you woke her up so she could support some of herself. You went to her side of the car and you opened the door, it seemed if all the alcohol had come back up as she threw up. You held her hair back and calmed her down. "Fuck" She muttered under her breath. "Alright Kenny it's fine let's just get inside" You led her in the house and took her into the bathroom. You brushed her teeth for her and then you guided her to the bedroom. You gave her some shorts and a big shirt. "I'll be outside cleaning just change for me" She nodded a bit and you gave her a small smile. You cleaned the mess outside then you went back inside to find an aspirin and some water knowing she was going to be really hungover. "Alright I'm going to go" you were back in her room about to say goodbye but before you could turn she grabbed your wrist, it was a weak grasp but it was enough to keep you standing there staring at her brown eyes. "Stay, please" you didn't object as the models eyes were begging for you not to leave. "Alright I'll stay the night" She smiled and you got in the spot next to her.

     The night resulted in Kendall falling asleep and cuddling into your chest. She had fallen asleep after 30 minutes of the two of you lying down. You had just took a closer look at all of her features, you had admired Kendall from photos thinking of how beautiful she is. Now, you see all the details people have missed or the cameras seem to not fulfill their full job. You soon also started to fall asleep. 

    It's been two weeks, you and Kendall still contact each other but not to much. She had asked you to meet with her and get some lunch. You agreed to get lunch with her and drove to the restaurant. When you got there you saw Kendall standing there casually. You walke dover to her and wrapped your arms around her. "Y/N, Hey! I never really got to thank you in person for the whole hangover mishap" She chuckled and you waved your hand. "It was nothing, just making sure you were safe" She grinned at your words. "You are the sweetest" You smiled at her then the two of you went inside. 

    "So what's been going on in the past two weeks" you asked her "Well I got back with my girlfriend" Your eyes widened at the sudden words. "I thought she left you and that's why you went to the bar" She bit her lip "I get it Y/N but she meant a lot to me" you raised an eyebrow at her "You said meant as in past tense Kendall. She meant something to you" you pointed out "Shit" She muttered out loud and you had a smirk on your face. "Well there's someone that means a lot more to me but I don't know wether to act on it or not" you looked at her to see if you could get any type of answer. "Who is this person" you wiggled your eyebrows and her cheeks went red "It's no one you know" you could tell she was lying to you but you didn't want her to get aggravated. 

      You and Kendall have been best friends for about three months, she not only felt like a friend to you but she was something more to you with your feelings. Her girlfriend did not like you as you didn't like her either. Kendall had noticed the tension between the two of you so she usually minimize the time you two spent together at the same time. Yet today she had invited everyone including you, and her girlfriend. 

    When you got there before you could even say hi to Kendall, her friends sucked you up in their circle of conversation. They were then asking you to make them drinks and teach them how bartenders like you present it. You were still looking for Kendall even though you were engulfed into this group of her friends. They got onto the topic on how they think you'd be great with Kendall. You started to deny the accusations but your red face said otherwise. "I have a plan!" Gigi yelled out, startling the rest of you. She was whispering in everyones ears but yours. They all smirked at her then they had all forced you into a room. The door opened again and Kendall was pushed in. You heard Hailey yell "Confess your feelings for each other then we'll let you out" 

      The two of you thought the girls were joking, but it had been 20 minutes and you were both awkwardly waiting. "When are you guys going to let us out" Kendall shouted from the inside of the room. "When you guys admit your feelings for each other" Gigi yelled back at you two. "Well since they won't be letting us out until we're honest with each other, I'll go first" you started and Kendall looked as if she had hope. "Kendall Jenner, I really like you, like a lot" you saw her smile "Y/N I like you a lot too, and my friends are right I'm not really into my girlfriend I just went back because we'd been together for such a long time." She told you honestly. The door clicked and it swung open to see the girls staring excitedly at the two of you. "What?" you asked and they all mentally facepalmed. "You guys are supposed to kiss. duh." Hailey said matter-of-factly. You rolled your eyes at the girls and brought your lips to Kendall. You heard the cheers in the back and during the kiss you gave them the finger. 

       Kendall had broken up with her girlfriend that night, and the girl had flipped out on you. Claiming it was all your fault that they split even though it was her before. Kendall didn't even hesitate when she grabbed your hand and told everyone that you two are dating. Hailey and Gigi were laughing with each other and you shook your head rolling your eyes at the two. They walked up to you and Kendall. "We'd like a payment for setting you two up, Ms. Model and Bartender" you lightly shoved them and kissed Kendall. "I'll think of some type of payment" you smiled at Gigi and Hailey. 

REQUESTS ARE OPEN