Coming Out

Requested by @HornyHood: Can you do one whereKendall and Y/N have been dating for like a year and Ken is ready to come out.She doesn't know how to though. She just knows that she wants something lowkey.So, she leaves the job, to come out to her sisters.

You were in bed looking at your phone, tears were forming in your eyes as you saw another usual PR Stunt. Kendall was out and about with her meat stick while you were at home crying your eyes out, you'd never let Kendall see this side of you though. You wanted to support her in any way you could. You curled up in a ball and cried, you heard the door click open and Kendall was in the room, you tried to muffle up your sobs but she heard.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" She asked removing the sheets from you seeing your bright phone screen open to the article you were reading. Her eyes softened as she looked to you, she wrapped her arms around you while you sobbed. "Oh baby you know I feel nothing for them, right?" You nodded and sniffled. "But it still hurts that no one can know like it's wrong or something" Kendall looked at you and smiled. "You're right, I'm gonna leave my management and find people who actually accept me. You nodded and smiled.

You were snuggled with Kendall in bed when she said something to you. "I want to come out to my sisters first" You smiled at her lovingly and nodded in approval. "That's definitely the right decision maybe they can give us ideas for you to come out?" You suggested to your girlfriend and she gave you a bright smile and nodded. "You're so smart babe" She kissed your nose and got out of bed.

When you finished getting ready you saw Kendall pacing around biting her nails. It was obvious that she was nervous and you walked over to her and gave her a big hug showering her with kisses. "Listen they'll understand and support you all the way don't even think to much of it." You reassured the nervous girl, she hesitated then nodded smiling a little.

On your way there despite what you had said to the girl she was still anxious and you felt bad, you knew the girls wouldn't even think twice about Kendall's sexuality. You wish she would understand that but she was fearful thinking of the worst. You rested your hand on top of Kendall's and she looked to you worriedly and you smiled. "Ken I'm serious you have nothing to worry about" She nodded and took a deep breath in calming her nerves.

When you got to Kim's house you knocked on the door as Kendall was behind you. "Y/N! Hey good to see you again!" Kim greeted giving you a big hug. You walked into see Khloé, Kourtney and Kim's kids. "Hey North and Saint how are you two?" You asked in a baby voice causing the two to laugh. Kim was right by you smiling at your interaction with her kids. "Take a seat you two" Kim offered and you sat next to Kendall on the loveseat. Kendall looked down to her fingers as she twiddled them and you tapped her shoulder causing her to look at you. You gave her your puppy eyes causing her to groan and turn to her sisters.

"I like girls" She stated and they Khloé started to laugh. "Mind to tell us something we don't know?" Kim slapped Khloé's arm and Kim let out a little laugh. "Ken we could kinda tell and also you've always been so protective over Y/N since the two of you met and we put two and two together" Kourtney reiterated since the other sister said it in a jokingly way. Kendall's face turned a light shade of red and you giggled and you pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Well Ken and I want to come out but we don't know what method would be best" You brought up hoping for advice.

"Maybe film it for the Kardashians?" Kim suggested and Ken shook her head. "I thought about it but it'd be a while since the word got out" Kim nodded and Khloé smirked "Make a sex tape together and get a reality show" Kim shoved Khloé and Kourtney was just laughing at the two. "I hate you Khloé, why'd you have to say it" She shrugged but she had a smug look on her face. "You can post it on all your socials and your app" Kourtney pointed out and you clapped at a valid answer. "I think we should do that" You said favoring Kourtney's idea.

"You guys have to take this really cute photo when you do it so you can post it to Insta" Kim pointed out, you nodded and Ken laughed. "Let's get started with all of this then" You thanked the girls for being so accepting to this all. The car ride back was such a different vibe than the way there, Kendall was way happier than she had been.

When you got home you guys were discussing photos you could use or take and it came down to you guys making a collage of your favorite photos you guys have taken together. After finishing the collage Kendall saved it and started to type on her phone. She did on last tap and smiled.

Grabbing your phone you saw the notification from Kendall with the caption 'This the goof I'm in love with, Y/N ❤️ ' You grinned at the post and saw the collage of the two of you together, you started to check your other socials to see people freaking out. On her app she posted the whole detailed story for people to read and understand everything. Your phone was flooded with articles, mentions, photos. People started to connect the dots with everything and they'd shipped it before but now people were so excited that it's real. Kendall had many calls for interviews to talk about it and mostly everything was positive and somethings were rude which is expected.

Kendall's friends had all commented on the post with the usual congratulations. Some fans were leaving paragraphs of encouragement which made you feel happy to know people actually cared to have the time to do that. "You're so brave and I love you too"

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!