Water Park

Requested by @SoamyTorres : Maybe one where Y/N gets alittle flirty with a family member and Kendall gets really jealous and showsher who she belongs to 

      You were going to the water park with Kendall and her family, the family has been fond of your relationship with Kendall ever since you guys told them. You put a shirt and shorts over your bathing suit and grabbed some towels for you and Kendall. Once you had everything ready the two of you got in the car and she drove to the park.

      When you got there you saw the other sisters getting out of their cars. You guys got out and Kylie ran over to you and engulfed you into a big hug. "Y/N, I haven't seen you in a while" Kylie brought up and you nodded. "I know right!" You exclaimed and the two of you walked to the entrance forgetting about Kendall behind you. 

     When you guys bought the tickets Kendall walked up to you with her arms crossed. You turned to her and smiled but she didn't return the gesture. She grabbed your hand and dragged you to the changing rooms, you guys went in the same one. 

     She pinned you to the wall and started to kiss you, "Uh Kendall not here" You moaned but she kept going when there was a knock on the door. "Guys don't fuck in there" Khloé yelled and your cheeks turned red and Kendall sent you a wink. 

    When you guys all met to put your clothes away in the locker you looked at Kylie's body. "Damn, you look great in a bikini" She sent you a flirty smile, and Kendall interlocked her hand into yours pulling you away from Kylie. 

     You ended up next to Kylie due to the lines and all, you were still talking to her. While you were walking around the park a teenager came up to you and Kylie asking for a photo. "You and Y/N are so cute together" She smiled and Kylie smiled at you seductively wrapping an arm around you. The girl giggled and ran off excitedly. You smiled at the sight of the excited girl when you heard a cough. 

    There was Kendall arms crossed observing the way you and Kylie were next to each other. She bit her lip, containing from having a fit or saying anything to add on it. You guys went to the bathroom and you didn't have to go so you sat waiting when Kylie came out. The bench was occupied by two other people so Kylie decided to sit on your lap. 

     Kendall came out still drying her hands and her eyes widened seeing Kylie on your lap. She twitched and made her way over here, she looked so hot in her bikini. "Y/N and I need to have a talk" She yanked her hand and took her to the alley in the place. 

    "Repeat after me" She started and you nodded slowly unsure of what'd she say. "Kylie isn't mine" You repeated and gave you a small smile. "And Kendall is my only" She smiled victoriously. "Ok let's go then" 

     Everything was going fine when Kylie turned to you and said, "I wish you wore bikinis often" you nodded then said to her "I could say the same to you" Kendall muttered something under her breath and made the both of you unknown. 

    Once you guys were out of the minds of her sisters the two of you slipped away. She took you to a deserted place of the park where she started to attack your neck. You couldn't help but moan and you couldn't do anything but be helpless in the situation. She smirked at your helplessness and said "You should've listened to me" She pulled away from your neck admiring the marks she left there taking you back to her sisters. 

      When you got back hand-in-hand they automatically had their eyes on the mark Kendall left on your neck. "Well Y/N that's a big mark someone made their" Khloé joked and your face turned red and you looked to Kendall who was stifling a laugh. You narrowed your eyes at her and you grabbed your phone to look at the marks the girl left. Your eyes widened as the girls all bursted in laughter except Kylie. She chewed her cheek and observed what Kendall had left on your body. 

     When the day was over after the numerous times you got teased for having the hickey's on your neck and the flirtatious banter you were relieved from the embarrassment that was gone at least from Kendall's sisters.

    When you got home Kendall was laughing at the events of today until you brought up the Kylie thing. She got all silent and made a face, you giggled at her jealousy. "Babe I think you've made it clear enough that I'm yours" You gestured to what she had done and she smirked pulling you down into a kiss. "Damn right I did" You smiled at the girl and how cute she was despite her jealousy." You pecked the girls lips many times and looked into her dark-brown eyes. "I love you so much Kenny" You told her and she smiled brightly  "I love you too Y/N" 

(A/N: I'll be updating my book more frequently! Sorry for the later updates and shit, I want to get back on track)

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!