KUWTK pt.2

It's been 6 months since the dramatic dinner. The episode was coming on tonight and you were scared to watch and how people would react. You were laying on the couch watching tv when you heard footsteps. "Morning babe" you said to your tired girlfriend. She walked to you and leant down to kiss you. As the two of you pulled away Kendall lost her balance and fell on you. "Fucking hell Kendall" you groaned as you heard her giggles fill the room. "Um Ken I was texting Khloe and I asked if she wanted to get breakfast so we're meeting up in like 30 minutes" you told her. "You and Khloe talk all the fucking time" Kendall whined. It was true though ever since that night you and Khloe started talking more and more, when Kendall wasn't in town the two of you would stay at one another's house. "You're jealous because Khlo likes me a lot" you teased as she shoved you. "Alright but I'm taking first shower" she told you "Why not save water" you wiggled your eyebrows suggestively. That earned you another shove. 

       When you guys got to the restaurant you gave Khloe a big hug. "Khloe I missed you" you squealed as Kendall scoffed "It's been a week since you've seen each other" she walked to her seat annoyed. Khloe gave you a look as you ran to your annoyed girlfriend and kissed her making her frown into a smile. The three of you guys talked for a while and ate. "Well I'll see you guys later, have fun" Khloe said and drove off. 

       When you and Kendall got home the Kardashians was about to come on. You and Kendall were cuddled up when the show turned on you looked to Kendall as she kissed your lips. It felt like you were reliving this moment in your life. When the show was on commercial your phone blew up and saw that on Twitter people were picking sides there was #TeamKylie and #TeamY/N you noticed that there were more tweets using Kylie's hashtag than yours. Kendall saw and took your phone away from you. "People are gonna talk shit babe it's fine" she kissed your temple and the two of you fell asleep. 

     You wake up and check your phone to see a shit ton of missed calls from random numbers. You saw that number 1 on Twitter was exposed and you were scrolling through the tweets to see things like your phone number, address and family information. You saw Kendall sleeping peacefully so you got up and went to the bedroom and reading on everything they found on you. They found out who you went to prom with, your family's addresses and other stuff. You saw a lot of people sticking up for you and calling the leakers out. You heard Kendall come to the room and she frowned as a sign that she already knows the news. "Y/N you need a new phone number" she told you and you nodded. You got a call from Tyga and you answered "Yo I saw what happened to you that sucks" he said "Yea it does I'm gonna go get a new one" you told him. Kendall rose an eyebrow at you "Who are you talking to?" she asked "I'm talking to T" her face wrinkled as you brought his name up. "Um T I gotta go talk later? Ok bye" you said. 

      After you changed your phone number you decided to publicly address the issue. You and Kendall both made posts about it. You saw a photo of you and Cara kissing. It was before you and Kendall were dating but Kendall tends to get very jealous. She peeked to see what you were looking at as her eyes widened "When did you kiss Cara" she asked trying to sound calm yet she was failing. "About 2 years ago Cara and I had a fling" her face dropped and she muttered "Oh ok" you sighed "Kenny babe don't be sad, Cara and I are old news we aren't anything you should worry about" you said to her and kissed her. "Do you think all this leaked information about me will go away?" you asked she nodded and kissed your nose. "We don't need those mofos anyways" Kendall laughed. Your phone beeped and saw that Kylie texted you 'Sorry about all this I didn't know it'd blow out of proportion like this' you texted her back and Kendall told you "I think jealousy runs in the family" you nodded your head and kissed her "You can be jealous all you want about anyone; Tyga, Cara or Khloe I will still only have eyes for you" you told her and she turned to you and smiled. 

(A/N: I feel like this sucked I'm sorry but I hate being in school like work it too much tf)

REQUESTS ARE OPEN