Letters For Her PT. 2

The next day, Lauren called and told you she'd be gone for even longer. It's like she made you move and doesn't even want to come back here. You had no control over what the girl did so you didn't argue with her. You decided to read some more of the letters you wrote, it gave you this odd feeling when you'd think about high school and being with Kendall, you couldn't describe it but it was oddly soothing to you.

You put on music once again from your old playlist that you made for you and Kendall to listen to. Weird how you still use the same account and have those playlists but you couldn't help but fall back into what you listened to ten years ago.

Dear Kendall,

Easter was really fun, I had a good time with your family. I really thought they hated me after that April Fools prank, still traumatized from that by the way, Thanks babe. But Kourtney's kids; Penelope, Mason and Reign are the cutest little things, and so are North and Saint. Too bad Dream wasn't there, I just love kids so much and they're all just so sweet to me, they sure do love you Auntie Kendall haha. I love you babe I can't wait for another Easter or any other holiday in fact.

April 16, 2017,

"Babe, I'm like about to pee myself" You fretted over the phone, you were getting ready for Easter with the Kardashians/Jenners and it's a very nerve wrecking thing. "Chill babe they really do like you, I promise. I even showed them the letters you write to me" Your cheeks turned red, you imagined her family laughing. "Kendall!" You groaned and she chuckled "Don't worry, I'll see you here, love you"

You were at the doorstep and you knocked on the door, heart racing, Kourtney opened it and smiled giving you a big hug. "Y/N! Good to see you again, come in" You walked in and Kendall turned around a grin appearing on her face and she ran over to you. She picked you up and spun you around and planted a big kiss on your lips.

"Watch the PDA" Kris reminded looking at both of you motherly. You nodded and changed your posture trying to look the best for her family. "Calm down babe, she's just fucking with you" Kendall laughed and led you outside to where everyone was.

All of the little kids ran to you and Kendall. "Auntie Kendall who's this?" Penelope asked looking up at you, Kendall looked at you momentarily and smiled at the kids. "This is Aunt Y/N/N" The kids all gave you a hug and you smiled at your girlfriend. Kim grabbed Saint and smiled at you "Hi Y/N, I see the kids really like you" You laughed and nodded.

Penelope liked you the most and was attached to you all night, during dinner she wanted to sit at the grown ups table just to be next to you. It was flattering at how quick the girl came to like you.

At the end of the night Kendall drove you home. "See they love you" Kendall smirked and looked to you. "Who's always right?" She asked and you rolled your eyes playfully "Not you" She gasped and lightly pushed you. "Ugh you're a terrible girlfriend" You smiled sarcastically and she huffed. "Well I'll see you at school tomorrow, love you" She kissed your cheek when she stopped at you're house.

Dear Kendall,

What happened today? I was talking to my new friend Taylor and you looked like you wanted to kill someone. You weren't very nice to the girl and she's new here. Not to mention the fact you were also all over me when I was talking to her. I know what it was! You were jealous, weren't you? Well listen babe, you don't have to be jealous I'm yours and only yours, Okay?

Love,

Y/N

April 24, 2017, 

"So yeah this it" You said unenthusiastically. You had showed the new student around the school, her name was Taylor Hill and she seemed pretty cool. "Bigger than my old school, I went to some catholic school and let me tell you it sucked" You nodded and laughed when out of nowhere you felt arms wrap around you. A smile grew on your face as you turned and gave Kendall a peck on the lips.