Broken

Requested by @hotenoth : could you do one whereKendall and y/n used to date but they broke up because of work and Kendallbecame this badass that doesn't care about anything but deep down she feelslike she misses home and her family and the old life. And then they meetsomewhere and Kendall begs y/n for help and y/n wants to help her andeverything ends up with lots of cuddles. 

      One year, it's been 12 months since you had seen the model. You broke up with Kendall because you guys didn't have enough time for each other. You just got tired of seeing her on magazines and social media than her being with you in your arms. You don't think you'd ever get over her but you could try to. You thought'd it would be best if you guys didn't keep in touch. Kendall didn't agree with you but you don't think you could handle keeping in touch with her after the decision you made. 

       You were hanging out with your best friend Taylor who had helped you greatly during the breakup. The only problem is she was advocate in you two getting back together, no matter how much you told her you didn't want to see her again she still tried to persuade you to at least give her a phone call. 

    "Y/N come on! She's a mess, she's been like this ever since the two of you broke up!" Taylor exclaimed.

     She wasn't wrong, ever since your split she started to change, drastically. She started to be seen at clubs more with someone new on her arm every day. You couldn't keep up with all the people she's been with since your split. Her change got so bad that her family was begging for you to talk to her because Kendall had blocked out her family. You could tell that she was broken, she wasn't the same happy, goofy girl she used to be. Whenever you saw her face on a magazine you'd ignore it and look at something else. The headlines usually said something about your split between each other. Some saying that one of us cheated or some other bullshit thing they used so they could get readers. 

     "Taylor, you know I can't talk to her, she's not even talking to her family" You told her and she just gave you a stern look "Y/N she loves you, those people she hooks up with are just distractions from you. Both you and I know she still loves you and only you. She'd give you the world if you just ask'd her and she needs you right now. If not as a girlfriend just talk to her as a friend" Taylor convinced you and you gave that knowing sigh and she smiled at you. "You're making the right decision just trust me" You gave the girl a hug, she was always there for you and she seemed to know what to say. 

      You were standing in your condo biting your nails, it was a bad habit you have but you were so nervous that you didn't even attempt to stop yourself. You pressed the call button on her contact and Kendall answered right away. "Y/N, is it you" She asked in a whisper as if she were in a type of shock. "Yea, it's me" You answered, you had missed her voice it was this weird sort of relief to hear her voice. "I'm so glad you called, what's going on are you hurt, do you need anything?" She rambled and you chuckled she used to do that all the time before "No Kendall I'm fine, I actually wanted to go get lunch with you and talk" The other line went silent "Hello?" you didn't know if she had hung up until a rushed voice answered you "Of course I'd love to what time?" She seemed anxious and you were too "Um how about three?" You looked at the clock and saw that it was one. "Yea of course, I'll see you later" When the call was over you let out a relieved sigh. You texted Taylor and she was stoked for the two of you. 

     When you arrived you saw the tall girl hiding her face. You walked up to her and her eyes lit up. "Y/N" Her voice was so raspy and it differed from the last time you guys had seen each other. "Kendall, it's um good to see you" You gave her a small smile. "Uh why don't we get a table?" You suggested it started to get a bit awkward just the two of you standing there. She nodded and you two got a table outside.