Stranger

Requested by @LogOut243 : Can you do one where Kendall and Y/N are not together and while they were out somewhere someone comes and flirts with Y/N and she gets uncomfortable until Kendall comes in and acts like her girlfriend and kisses her so the dude stops flirting?   

      You were at a party, your friend had come with you yet she was nowhere to be seen. So here you are alone at a party which seemed very lame to you. You saw all these people dancing and having fun with other people and you were just sitting at the bar alone. Nothing was really happening until this guy came up to you. "Hey what's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" He asked giving you a flirtatious smile and you mentally groaned at this guy. "My friend went to the bathroom" you lied trying to get the guy away from you with out being to rude. "Well then hopefully she takes a little longer" he winked at you and in your discomfort you shifted. You felt arms wrap around you that seemed to feel like they were protecting you. "Hey babe, sorry I took so long" You heard an unfamiliar voice. You turned your head to see the model, Kendall Jenner. She winked at you. The guy looked shocked probably because the model was standing in front of him. She turned to you and she put her lips to yours and your eyes had widened. When you both pulled away she had a smirk on her face  and the guy right next to you looked shocked. "Let's go babe" She grabbed your hand and took you to somewhere else.

      You were in awe as the model had led you to the VIP area of the club. You couldn't believe your eyes as you looked around the room. You see many celebrities dancing and partying. You both sat in the corner so you could talk. You couldn't get the kiss off you're mind, it was all you were thinking about. You could barely believe you had met Kendall Jenner or the fact that you didn't pass out.  "Thanks for helping me back there" you looked at her and couldn't help but smile at her. "It's no problem" she told you nonchalantly. "Do you just kiss all the girls that look like they need help" you asked half jokingly. "I don't kiss and tell" she sent a wink at you which made your cheeks go extremely red. She chuckled at your embarrassment "You're cute" You blushed even more at her comment. The two of you seemed to click instantly as you both ignored the distractions around each other and you guys just talked.  

      You were about to leave when Kendall stopped you. "Wait! I didn't get your number" she smiled lightly and she handed you her phone. You typed your number into her phone. "I'll text you tomorrow" she enveloped you into a hug and you felt the heat rising to your cheeks. "Alright bye Kendall, nice to meet you" you waved at the girl as you left the club. 

     You heard your alarm go off which made you groan. You grabbed you phone off your night stand to see that Kendall had texted you. She texted you Hi like 10 minutes ago and you answered as fast as you could. She then asked if you wanted to go over to her house. You of course responded yes and she told you to be there at 12. You looked at the time to see it was 11. You ran to the bathroom and started to get ready. 

     You were in your car driving to Kendall's house. You felt really energetic and excited when you pulled up to her house. You knocked on the door to see Kendall. She brought you into a tight hug. "Y/N good to see you again" you smiled. "It's nice to see you again too" you smiled at the model and she gestured for you to sit. "So I was wondering if you wanted to go out and shop for a bit then get lunch?" She suggested and you nodded. "Sounds good to me." She grabbed your hand and you both got in the car. 

     The day you guys had spent your time shopping, running from the paps and getting lunch. The more you knew about Kendall, the bigger your heart grew for the model. You were at her doorstep about to say goodbye to her. But she pushed your chin up and leant down to press her lips to yours again. You were shocked, as usual but that didn't stop you form kissing her back. When you both pulled away she smirked at you and winked walking into her house, leaving you flushed and not knowing what to do with yourself. You walked to your car still dumbfounded at Kendall kissing you again. 

     When you got home you decided to get ready for bed. Until Kendall messaged you. You then messaged her back. You both had been texting for a while with each other. You started to get tired. You put on your pajamas and texted Kendall good night and you tried to go to sleep, but you couldn't as your mind was keeping you up with the thoughts of today replaying in your head, especially that kiss the two of you shared. 

      You only got about four hours of sleep. You didn't mind it though as you were in a state of pure bliss. You were hoping that this kiss meant that you guys could take things to the next step and see each other exclusively, it seemed as if the brown-eyed girl had shared the feelings you have for her. You got a text from Kendall asking for you to meet at her place. You felt a wide smile grow on your face as you texted Kendall back. You were so happy that the girl had asked you to go to her place again. It was relieving that she wanted to see you. 

    When you got to Kendall's you knocked on the door. She opened the door and led you inside. "Y/N, I'm glad you came over I want to talk to you" you bit your lip as she took a seat and she pat the empty spot next to her. "C'mon Y/N sit down, I don't bite" she laughed at your hesitation, you sent her a shy smile and took a seat. "So I just wanted to talk about yesterday, you know the kiss" She told you and you nodded. "I just want to know is the feeling mutual?" She asked you softly and you looked at her in the eyes "Yes! The feeling is most definitely mutual" Her eyes lit up as you told her that. "Good to know that" Her eyes travelled to your lips then to your eyes. You knew what was going to happen next. You both got closer to one another until you closed the gap between the two of you. When you pulled away she had a small smile "So are we dating?" You asked and she nodded "If you want to be, I'd love to call you my girlfriend" you smiled and kissed her again. 

       The two of you had been going on secretive dates for the past two weeks to avoid all the questions. You both were ready to make it official to the world so you guys took a photo of the two of you kissing. "I love the photo" you had your head resting on her shoulder overlooking at Kendall typing the caption. 'My love ❤️ ' you smiled and she turned her head to plant a kiss on your lips. Kendall pressed the share button. The two of you smiled at each other and watched all the people start liking the photo. You saw a crazy amount of people start to follow you which made your eyes widen. "Hopefully you're in it for the long-run babe" you looked at her "I'm definitely in it" you kissed her cheek and smiled, two weeks ago you guys connected because of a stranger. 

REQUESTS ARE OPEN