Married at the Beach

Requested by @Nikki_Erica : Y/N and Kendall are gettingmarried by the beach.     

      Today was the day, you were getting married. You and Kendall had been planning this wedding for the longest of time. You both thought that getting married by the beach was a great plan. Kendall thought that'd it be best if you guys didn't see each other for the whole day, you went along with it but on the inside all you wanted to do was see her; you were so nervous and she'd always know how to calm you down but your friends insisted that you didn't go to see her. Kendall's bridesmaid is Gigi and yours is Lauren. 

      "Y/N calm down, you're way prettier when you don't look like your dog just died" You sent her a glare "Sorry, but don't worry Kendall loves you nothing will go wrong" She told you and sent you a smile. You smiled back at her and finished getting ready. Time seemed to be going really slow and you just wish the clock would speed up so you could see your soon to be wife. 

      While you were waiting Lauren was talking to you so you would calm down. "All you have to do is walk the aisle; say your vows; put the ring on Kendall's finger and kiss" She pointed out and you sent her a glare "Lauren that didn't help at all that just listen all the times Ken could flake out" You groaned and Lauren seemed to find your frustration funny, you heard her laughing at you. You shoved her and she stumbled a bit "Y/N stop abusing me" She was still laughing at you, probably because you were pouting "Lauren stop being so mean" She smiled at you "Y/N chill I'm just joking, nothing wrong will happen. The worst that will happen is that Kris will get drunk before she marries the two of you" Lauren giggled at her own comment. 

     She had now implanted in your mind that Kris would mess up marrying you and Kendall; Kris had insisted that she wanted to do the honors. You couldn't say no so you told her that she could. Kendall hadn't known that her mom asked to do the honors and when she found it she got really upset. She wasn't talking to either you or Kris, she soon forgave the both of you. Kendall had made sure her mother new what to say months before the wedding and she made her practice everyday. 

      "Y/N, it's time" Lauren told you and she gave you a reassuring smile. "Everything will be alright, you look beautiful" She finally said something comforting, you smiled back at her then you walked out. You were walking the aisle when you got to the end and saw Kris smiling. "Y/N you look beautiful" She complimented and you smiled giving her a nod. Not long after you saw your fiancé walking down the aisle. You made eye contact with her and she smiled at you and all you could feel was the butterflies swarming in your stomach the closer she had gotten to you. 

     When Kendall got to the end of the aisle you were just staring at her, you had seemed to be in a trance of her beauty. You were lost in her dark-brown eyes. Kris was speaking but you didn't really hear anything until she asked you "Do you, Y/N, take Kendall to be your wedded wife, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love her faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?" Kendall looked at you hopefully and you smiled "I do" Kris gave just seemed to be so happy. "Do you, Kendall, take Y/N to be your wedded wife, to cherish in love and in friendship, in strength and in weakness, in success and in disappointment, to love her faithfully, today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you shall live?" Kendall's smile grin grew wider "I do" Kris finished off it all with 

      "You may now kiss the bride" You heard everyone's cheers and claps from behind you. Kendall brought her lips to yours and you both enjoyed the passionate kiss, when you pulled away the two of you went to greet everybody and say hello. 

    Kendall threw the bouquet of flowers, Gigi had caught it. Everyone was clapping and looking at Gigi and Zayn. "NEXT WEDDING GIGI AND ZAYN!" You yelled out and everyone was laughing and clapping. You ran over to Lauren and gave her a huge hug. "Ugh Lauren you were right" She looked at you cockily "I'm always right" You rolled your eyes but before you could say anything you felt someone pick you up. "Y/N, let's go run around in the sand" You heard Kendall plea while she guiding you towards it. You took off your heels and both you and Kendall took a walk in the sand for like 10 minutes. 

      "I can't believe this finally happened" You stated and she giggled "Neither can I but it did happen, Y/N I love you so much" She kissed you and your lips formed into a smile "I love you too... wife" She grinned "I like being called wife, wife" You two were just in a state of bliss and you were laughing at the dumbest things. "Y/N let me give a piggy back ride" Kendall was currently begging you to get on her back so she could run you both back to where everyone was. You hopped on her back and she had run back to everyone. 

       When it was night and almost everyone seemed to leave except a few friends and family, you and Kendall were just hanging out listening to the waves crashing. "This was the best day ever" You heard her hum in response. "I wouldn't trade it for anything" She added, you nodded and you were staring at her. She had a few misplaced hairs and her eyes were as bright as ever as they were glimmering with the reflection of the light. She looked perfect; she always looked perfect, but in this moment it was different it was true perfection something you could just stare at for day and it would never get old. She turned to you and blushed a bit "Why are you staring?" She asked "I'm staring at your beautiful face, your perfect imperfections, I can't wait to see that everyday for the rest of my life" Her cheeks turned a different shade "You know you're really cheesy" You smiled and nodded "You love my cheesy ass" She sighed and nodded "I do love your cheesy ass" you pressed your lips against your new wife. 

REQUESTS ARE OPEN