Incident

Requested by @lovelanadelbae : Y/N is Kendall's girlfriendand Kendall has a stalking incident and is shaken up by it?

    You were on your way to Kendall's place. You'd both plan a stay in night together and today was the day for it. You would usually order a pizza and pick it up on the way. Kendall was a bit more persistent on you getting there faster than usual, so you changed the order to be delivery instead of pick-up. You don't know what has gotten the girl to ask that from you but you wouldn't question her, something must be up if you guys were changing plans even if it were the slightest change. After speeding your way to get to Kendall's you ran in her place. 

     "Ken, are you ok? What's wrong?" You questioned the girl while checking to see if she was hurt. "I'm fine, physically but I'd like you to look at this" You gave her a questioning look when she handed her phone over to you. You saw that a blocked number had been texting Kendall but not only that but this person got her address. They had been taunting the fact that they had all of Kendall's private information. Your gripped tightened on the phone "We need to find out who the fuck this is!" You yelled out causing Kendall to cower backwards. "Oh I'm sorry Ken, it's just, I don't want anyone to hurt you" Your voice got calmer as you coddled her, "No ones going to hurt you, I'm here for you; Forever and Always" You cooed and felt your shirt get wet from her crying. 

      Kendall fell asleep in your arms and you led her to the bedroom where you lied her down in bed. She was snoring softly her chest rising up and down and you smiled forgetting about the issues that was going around you. You were getting tired also but, before you did anything you closed every blind and made sure that every window was locked. You had to make sure for safety precautions, when you checked you went to the bathroom to change into something to wear for bed. You saw her phone buzz and it was the unknown number, the text was 'You're beautiful, leave the other girl for me ;)' You fumed at the text, this person wasn't out to leak the information but was out for Kendall. You turned to Kendall, it was to reassure that she was with you. 

       When you woke up you saw that Kendall wasn't in bed. You ran downstairs to see her making breakfast. You sighed in relief and saw her turn around. "Good morning babe" She planted a kiss on your forehead. "How are you?" You asked and she turned to you with a worried face "Not good last night this stalker said they wanted to date me. Even though you saw the text already it still got you pissed when anyone flirted with Kendall or do something to hurt her. She got closer to you and ran her finger over your face lightly while staring into your eyes "It'll be ok, we can get through this" You felt stupid on how she was the one comforting you when she was the one going through this. "Ken, you're the best girlfriend ever but we need to face this person" You told her and she looked at you hesitantly but nodded. "I agree, we need to do this"

    After a week of this person messaging you they said they wouldn't message you anymore. When you guys were at dinner you saw someone texting and as they clicked their phone off Kendall's phone buzzed. You reached for the phone to see the anonymous person had texted you 'I see you' you gave Kendall a quick glance before walking up to see a man about mid 20s. "You're the motherfucker who's been messaging Kendall" You yelled and he cowered back, Kendall ran up to you guys. "What's going on babe?" She asked you when you pointed to the man indicating it was him who had caused you the scare. Kendall got her security guards to arrest the man. 

     For the past week all you've seen were articles about the incident. You felt as no one really felt how scared you were but in the end of all this the man is locked up. Kendall had asked you to move in with her after it all and you accepted, through the tough times you guys seemed to grow a stronger bond. Checking the doors and windows seemed to be a habit that you needed to do, just in case. You nor Kendall seem to find anything like that funny anymore. It's to surreal now to do anything of that sort. 

     You were watching a movie with Kendall while you were looking at her features. She was laughing at something the guy said and her head was tilted back as her laughs seemed to burst out. You don't know but that was the moment you truly knew that you loved her. "I love you so much" You accidentally let the words slip. She looked down to you with a huge smile "I love you too, thank you for all this you're the real best" She told you giving you a long kiss on the lips.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!