Happy New Year!

It was the last day of 2016, you weren't happy to be going into the new single. Your friend, Lauren insisted that it wasn't that bad. You on the other hand thought it sucked, you planned on staying in and watching Netflix by yourself.

    "Y/N you are not staying in on the last day of 2016, watching a sappy rom-com" Lauren said to you when you told her you didn't want to go out partying. "I'll watch a horror movie?" you joked and she gave you a stern look. "Y/N, you can find someone at the party" Lauren suggested "Lauren why can't I just stay in and watch Netflix and order some takeout" you tried to persuade her but she stood there with her arms crossed "No, now go take a shower before I drag your ass" you groaned as you walked to the shower.

     When you finished taking a shower Lauren helped you with your outfit, makeup and hair. As Lauren did your hair, you guys were talking about what Lauren planned to do. "Lauren I feel like you aren't telling me something" you saw the girls green eyes look anywhere else but your eyes. "Laurennnnn" you begged "Damn why'd you have to look at me you know I suck at lying" she groaned as you laughed at her. "Laur of course I can tell when you are lying, I've been friends with your stubborn ass for 10 years" you laughed, you felt something hit your head and saw Lauren give you a death glare. "I am not stubborn" she defended herself and you rose an eyebrow and said "Then I'm not gay" you challenged her "Shit, then I'm stubborn as fuck" and you both died of laughter.

     When you and Lauren both finished getting ready you walked out of the house and got into the car. You and Lauren danced to whatever the radio was playing. When a Fifth Harmony song came on you joked "Lauren you're on the radio holy shit!" she rolled her eyes playfully "Really I didn't know!"

     When Lauren pulled up to the club and you guys got in Lauren's eyes lit up as she saw this girl. She waved over to where we were standing and the girl walked over. "Y/N meet my friend Cameron" you shook hands with the girl. Cameron had blonde hair and blue eyes and she was a bit shorter than you. "Hi Y/N I've heard a lot about you" she stuck her hand out and you shook it. She was very pretty and you looked to your friend who had a smirk on her face this was her plan. You gave your friend a smile and the two of you walked off and decided to talk and get to know each other. You guys were getting along well and you had a good feeling about the relationship.

    "I have to go to the bathroom I'l be right back" you walked off to the bathroom and bumped into someone. "Shit I am so sorry" you said and looked at the girl and you weren't able to speak. "It's my fault I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention" She said with a smile. "I'm Kendall" she stuck her hand out "I'm Y/N" and you shook her hand and you were entranced by her brown eyes. "Would you like to get a drink with me" She asked "Yes, of course" you said and faced palmed for being so awkward. She giggled and you both walked to the bar. You checked your phone to see it was only 10:30.

    The two of you ordered a drink and you started to talk. "Yea I'm from California and I have a bunch of sisters" she said and you felt stupid how you didn't notice before. "Ohh you're Kendall Jenner" you said in realization. She laughed at how you just noticed "Yep that's me" before you could say anything a blonde girl grabbed Ken and said "Ken we've been looking for you, let's go" and you saw her getting dragged off and her brown eyes got farther and farther until they got swallowed into the crowd.

    You got up and remembered about Cameron. You walked to where you last saw her at to see her making out with some girl. "Y/N it's not what it looks like" She said trying to defend herself, "We weren't dating so I don't care to be honest" you said and you walked off "Wait Y/N I want to be in a relationship with you" you heard her and you felt her grab your wrist. You saw the brown eyes again and her eyes met your until Cameron spun you around and smashed her lips to yours and you pushed her off of you. "Cameron, I don't want a relationship with you and to be quite honest I don't know if I could trust your loyalty" you said and walked away searching for Kendall.

    You saw Lauren and walked to her. "Hey Y/N how's Cameron?" she asked with a smile on her face. "Sorry Lo she isn't for me" You said and Lauren's smile dropped. "Why? What's up" She asked "I'll tell you later but have you seen Kendall Jenner?" you asked and Lauren thought for a moment "I saw a really tall girl walk out the door five minutes ago" before Lauren could tell you anything else you dashed out the door to see a girl crying. You walked up to her and saw that it was Kendall. "Hey, what's wrong" you had a concerned look on your face wishing that Kendall wouldn't cry. "It's nothing just go back to your girlfriend" She said spitefully. "I don't have a girlfriend?" you said confused. "So do you just kiss random girls?' she looked up to you and you frowned "I didn't kiss her, she grabbed my wrist and spun me, I was gonna walk to you and talk to you" you wiped Kendall's tears and said "Don't cry, you're too beautiful for that" she started to smile. You stood up and grabbed the model's hands to help her up. "What time is it?" she asked, you looked at your phone it was 11:45. "11:45, you ready to go in?" you asked her. She nodded and you two walked in the place hand in hand.

    You guys were walking and you saw Lauren. "Hold on can I talk to my friend for a sec?" you asked Kendall she nodded and walked over to Lauren with you. "Lauren meet Kendall" you smiled as Lauren wiggled her eyebrows to you and whispered in your ear "Get some Y/N" but Lauren isn't good at whispering so Kendall heard you both and your face turned red and Kendall laughed. "Well it's nice to meet you Lauren" Kendall said and the two of you walked off and Lauren winked at you and you flicked her off. "Well since we're meeting our friends I'd like you to meet mine" she said and took you to her friends.

   When you got to where all the girls were hanging out you saw the same blonde who dragged her off. Kendall told you that the blonde's name was Gigi. "Nice to meet you Y/N" Gigi said and you smiled and Kendall introduced you to the other two girls: Cara and Hailey. "Why does Kendall always get the hot ones?" Cara groaned and you blushed as the girls laughed. "It's just her charm and her long ass legs" Hailey pointed out. "So Y/N what made you so attracted to our Kenny" Cara asked "Well her eyes are so hypnotic and I just got lost into them" you told them "Do you like accents?" Cara said wiggling her eyebrows at you and you couldn't help but laugh. "Cara back off, geesh always stealing my woman" Ken joked. Kendall checked her phone and grabbed your arm and rushed off. You turned your head and yelled goodbye to Ken's friends.

    Kendall took you outside of the club and said. "I didn't want our first kiss and our new year's kiss to be in a club" She said  "Who said we were kissing" You said and her face dropped. "Oh I'm sorry I just thought-" she said in a sad tone "Ken I was just kidding." Kendall looked relieved and you started to look at how beautiful she is. You heard the countdown because everyone was so loud. You both joined in. When you hit one, Kendall pressed her lips to yours and you smiled as the kiss was even better than you expected. You both leaned away and you had a huge grin on your face.

"Happy New Year Y/N"

"Happy New Year Kendall"

(A/N: Happy New Year everyone, I hope you guys had a great 2016 and hope you have a better 2017, spend time with family, friends, someone you love. Thank you guys for all the positive feedback and 1k reads! You guys are all awesome ❤️)