NBA

Requested by @esoares : y/n is the first girl playing in the nba and defends golden state warriors and meet kendall in a game.

Basketball, basketball has always been your favorite sport. You'd always fascinate playing on an NBA team but everyone had doubted you because you were a girl. That never stopped your drive to become the first girl on the NBA. You had never been known to quit, and this just showed your determination even more. Today you were going against the LA Lakers and you had despised one of their players named Jordan Clarkson. You two never got along, your best friend Steph says that you're into his girlfriend, Kendall Jenner. You hated how Steph was right, you'd never met her but you've stared from afar.

"Y/N man up and talk to the girl" Steph said to you. "I can't she's out of my league" you sighed "I mean if she's dating Jordan you are most definitely in her league" he said as the both of you laughed. "Well I heard she's coming to the game maybe you can talk to her" he told you. Your eyes widened as Steph laughed at you. "Well we should probably get ready" Steph said.

The two of you were on your way. "So you're 100% sure Kendall's going to be there?" he nodded and you started to get nervous. "Y/N chill I'm pretty sure you can handle her" he laughed at your nervousness. To get off topic you asked about his kids "How's Riley and Ryan?" he smiled loving to talk about his two daughters "They're good and they also miss you maybe when you and Kendall start dating it can be Aunt Y/N and Aunt Kenny" he joked and you slapped his arm as he was laughing at your reaction. "I hate you so much" you muttered and went on your phone "Don't be like that it's just a joke" he smiled "partially" he muttered and you flicked his head. "Y/N you're a crazy mofo" you nodded and smiled.

When you got out of the car you went to the locker room. "Hey Y/N" your other good friend Kevin said. The two of you started to talk when Steph came and said "Guess who has a crush on Kendall Jenner" you blushed as Kevin had a smile on his face "Talk to her she's already seated" he said you. You shook your head as the two of your friends picked you up and took you to the arena and pushed you to Kendall and her friend Hailey.

The two looked up to you as you introduced yourself "Hi I'm Y/N I play for the golden state warriors" you said awkwardly. "We know who you are and you're fucking awesome" Hailey told you. "Are you single?" Hailey asked and that earned a glare from Kendall. "Uh yea I'm single" you told her, before you could say anything else Jordan Clarkson came up to where the three of you were. "Hey babe" he said to Kendall and he glared at you. "What're you doing here?" he said to you "I'm talking to Kendall's friend Hailey" you said in a tone. He rolled his eyes at you and he walked back to the court. "He's a douche" Kendall said. "Then why are you dating him?" you asked. She looked to you then Hailey then back at you "Well don't say anything to anyone but it's a publicity stunt I don't like him" she said then Hailey butted in "She doesn't like any guy liked that" Hailey bursted out as Kendall hit her in the back of the head. "I also like girls but I was wondering if you two would like to hang out with me after the game?" you asked scratching the back of your neck. "Only if you win" Kendall challenged "Accepted, think of a movie you'd both like to watch" you smiled "Ok, Mrs.Cocky" she laughed "Well I have to get back to the locker room later" you said waving at them.

"Y/N I can't believe you talked to her" Steph said and you nodded with a smile. "Let's go win a game guys" you said hoping you'd impress Kendall. The first half wasn't going to well as they were 16 points ahead until your team started dominating the court. You saw Kendall cheering for your team whenever you guys scored. Th game ending up being 106 to 94. You guys were so happy and you saw a happy Kendall waiting for you to walk over. Steph whispered in your ear "Go to her you both deserve to be together" he said you smiled and walked to the model. "Congrats, I'm so happy that you guys won" she smiled and hugged you. "Oh and Hailey got 'sick' so it's just you and me babe" she winked and your heart skipped a beat.

When you got to your house you put on a movie but you were too distracted by the beauty sitting right next to you. "Why are you staring?" she asked as your face turned red. "You're really cute when you blush" she giggled then looked to your eyes then your mouth and you knew this was going to end in a good way. You guys were so very close and you broke the space between you both and you had these feeling whilst kissing her that you never knew one could have. When you pulled away she smiled at you "You're really good at basketball and kissing" she breathed out. "and you're really good at modeling and kissing" you smiled.