Assistant

Requested by kennysmut : Can you do one where Y/N is Kendall's assistant and they fall in love 

     Kendall Jenner, she's your boss and she is very intimidating to say the least. She is very beautiful and everyone in the office is into her, you know people are jealous that you are always with Kendall as you are her assistant. She always calls you to her office for something she needs if it's a coffee run, to set up a meeting or lunch. You're pretty sure she hates you and you don't understand why she won't fire you even when you mess up. 

    You were at your desk talking to your best friend, Zayn. The two of you were supposed to be working but it ended up in the you watching these stupid videos together. You both seemed to be laughing to loud because you felt a tap on your shoulder. Both you and Zayn stopped laughing then turned slowly to see a not so happy Kendall Jenner. "Zayn and Y/N you guys are supposed to be working and I don't see either one of you doing so" She pressed her lips into a thin line and your eyes traveled to Zayn's and he gulped. "We're sorry Ms. Jenner it won't happen again" Zayn told her and she nodded "Oh I know it won't happen again" you felt relieved until "Because Y/N will have a seat next to me in my office" She added with a sarcastic smile. She extended her finger out and gestured for you to follow her. 

      She was walking very fast and you were trying to keep up. "Y/N I'm ashamed that you'd let Malik distract you like that" She sighed, you didn't want Zayn to get in any trouble so you took the blame. "Um Ms. Jenner, I turned on the video" She turned and looked at you as if she were looking for an answer. "Please don't take the blame for his foolish behavior" You nodded and when you finally reached her office she cleared off the desk that was in front of hers. "This is where you'll be sitting now" She indicated the desk and you mentally groaned. You took a seat and started to work when your phone buzzed, it was Zayn texting you. 

'Hey r u dead?' 

'No, but Kendall sit's behind me' 

'Oh so you let her hit it from the behind ;) I see you Y/N'

'Fuck off'

       You were blushing from Zayn's comment; you thought you were being slick but Kendall caught on. "Y/N are you using your phone?" She gave you a stern look "Uh no" you lied and she shook her head "Get back to work and don't lie to me" You nodded and finished what you had to do. When it was your break Kendall got up and stopped you before you could exit her office. "Let me order lunch for the two of us" She offered and you knew if you declined she'd get upset but you made plans with Zayn to get lunch with him. "I'd love to but Zayn and I made plans to get lunch already sooo" You trailed off looking the other way "Sooo you always get lunch with Zayn, why not one time with me" You rose an eyebrow "How do you know I always get lunch with Zayn?" You asked "One, you really shouldn't be questioning me and two I'm observant of my workers. So are you going to let me buy lunch?" You nodded and texted Zayn you couldn't get lunch with him. 

     When the food arrived the two of you were talking to one another. She wasn't anything near what you had expected, she was funny and less intimidating when you actually have a conversation with her about something other than work. This had made everything worse for you though because your feelings were growing for her. When you guys finished you threw all the stuff away and she stopped you "I had fun, we should do this more often" She suggested and you nodded. 

      The rest of the day consisted you setting up meetings for Kendall. At the end of the day you waved to Kendall and went to go say goodbye to Zayn. "Yo Y/N did you and Kendall fuck yet?" You slapped his arm and you looked to see if anyone heard. No one did but you saw Kendall staring at the two of you. "Zayn shut the fuck up, she's looking at us" You saw Zayn's smile grow wider when he saw the tall girl staring at us "She's so into you, anyways I gotta go later" He gave you a hug and left. 

    The next day Kendall seemed very quiet. You ate lunch with Zayn that day and you felt as if she were watching the two of you. Zayn claimed that she was watching you two because she's jealous of him. "Zayn there's nothing to be jealous of" you laughed "She doesn't know that" He told you and you looked him "You're a genius Zayn" he smirked and nodded "I know I am" You rolled your eyes at the boys cocky behavior. 

     When you were back in Kendall's office she walked up to you. "Y/N I need you to stay a little while later with me, I need to file out some papers later tonight" you nodded and continued your work. When everyone started to leave you just watched as the building got emptier until it was just you and Kendall. You were sorting out the papers together and you started to talk. She brought up you and Zayn "So are you and Zayn dating, because you know I have the whole no dating employee policy" She told you and you shook your head "Haha that's funny I'd never date Zayn; one he's like a brother, two I like girls" You felt her eyes on you. "You like girls to" you looked to her and nodded. You don't know if temptation got to either one of you or if was a force but you two were getting closer to one another by the second until you guys closed the gap. You guys were just making out and your tongues fought for dominance and she won, when you guys broke apart gasping for air, your heart was pounding at a rapid pace. "I'm so sorry" You started to beg but Kendall kissed you again. When you pulled away for the second time she smiled "You're perfect" 

     The next day when you got to work you didn't know what to say to Kendall. When you got in the office You saw Kendall typing away at something until she looked at you and smiled. "We'll talk at lunch" You nodded and started to do some work. By the time lunch came around you were ready to see what she had to tell you about this relationship. "So I know you work for me and I have the policy but I mean we can cut through some rules" She smiled and gave you a quick peck .

     You had been secretly dating Kendall for a month. Your dates consisted of staying in the house together, which you weren't complaining. Zayn had figured out you two were together in less than a week. No one else knew but you didn't understand from how it seemed that she hated you but now you two are together. Both Kendall and you decided to make it official by telling the office. A lot of people were giving you stares but you didn't care because you were with Kendall. 

"You know Y/N I'm glad you became my assistant"   

REQUESTS ARE OPEN