"You guys, stop. And don't say anything. Valdus is trying to figure out how he's going to tell the pack."

"Why tell us!?" Zeke yelled.

"We have the biggest mouths!" Cadmar said as he brought his knees close to his chest.

"Then lock your lips."

"I don't think that physically possible."

"Then keep them shut." I got up and they watched me. "Look. I need to go. I'll talk to you guys later. And I swear, if someone finds out, I'm going to fûckin kill both of you."

"Do you even know what our names mean?" Cadmar said as he stood up.

"Yeah, do you?" Zeke followed after.

"No-"

"Mine means Brave warrior, and Zeke means, God strengthens."

"Okay? What does that have to do with me killing you two?" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. Their cheeks turned red as they both rubbed the both of their neck.

"Ughh." Zeke was the first one to shift and run away, and then Cadmar. I laughed and walked towards the estate.

I made my way towards the front door and walked in. "Dad! Listen!"

"Valdus! I told you! Don't get attached! It's going to go down hill! Look at me!" Alcander yelled.

"I'm not going to let that happen!" He yelled while I heard him growl.

"The moon goddess will do everything to ruin this pack! She told me ahead of time! She took my mate! She's going to take yours in the heartless way! She going to be the death of you!"

"Dad! I didn't think I'll get her pregnant! I was a fûckin virgin!-"

"Just because you're were a virgin didn't mean for you to get her pregnant! She going to die!" He yelled louder in his Alpha tone. He growled at the end, and I couldn't seem to move.

"She's not!"

"Yes she is! It happened to your m-"

"QUIT COMPARING HER TO MOM! SHES NOT MOM! SHES MY MATE! MOM WAS YOURS, NOT MINE! APHRODITE IS MINE! SHES NOT YOURS! SHES NOT THE MOON GODDESS!! SHES NO ONES!! SHES MINE AND ONLY MINE!!" He yelled with a deep tone. A growl ripped from his voice after and I took a step back from his voice.

I quickly walked in and gently closed the door behind me. I walked softly towards the yelling and I see them staring at each other in the living room.

"She's mine! She's not leaving! She has my pup in her! Which is going to be the next Alpha of this pack! I'm going to raise him right! Unlike you!" He shoved him. "I'm going to teach him what's right and wrong!" Another one. "I'm not going to beat something in his mind like you have! I'm going to teach him Alpha things! Not teach him women are below men!" He gave another one and Alcander gave a warring growl.

Both of their eyes were glowing hazel, "I'm going to teach him how to take care of this pack! I'm going to raise him right! You can either help me or not! But don't ever tell me that my mate is going to be dead just because mom died! The past doesn't rewrite itself! So don't let me rewrite it with my mate!" He stared at him and then turned towards me and I quickly hid.

I heard him stomp, and I heard him stomping up stairs. A door slammed shut and when I couldn't hear him anymore, I slowly peaked towards Alcander and I see him staring at the wall.

"I'm coming Jenna. Don't worry." He turned towards me too and I quickly hid, I heard him walking but I heard his steps go up stairs. I looked over and see his back going up stairs but he turned towards the left, where I knew Valdus turned towards the right. When I heard his door close softly I quickly walked up stairs and walked towards Valdus's room.

I knocked twice softly and when I didn't hear anything, I walked in. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands as his elbows rested on his thighs. I closed the door behind me and walked towards him.

I stopped in front of him and stood there. He was breathing hard and his head was aimed down. So, slowly my hand went to his hair, and ran through it. His arms shot out, and wrapped around me, and pulled me close.

His head rested on my stomach and he sighed. I continued to run my hand through his hair while he was slowly relaxing. I would feel his jaw clench on my stomach but he would take a deep breath and slowly let it out.

I didn't say anything. I didn't want too.

They're both broken.

I need to be the glue and fix both of them just before they both break and all things fall out of place.

*******

Did you ever wonder why I choose these names?

Like Alcander, and Valdus?

I didn't chose them because like, oh it's different. No, I chose them because they held meaning to them, and I build their personalities off of the meaning of their name.

Alcander- Strong

Valdus- Powerful

Helmer- The wrath of a warrior

Donovan (Alcander wolf)- Strong fighter.

So, yeah. Now you know :)

And you know the twins already :3

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS