Chapter Thirty: Menagerie

Start from the beginning

Yang: Whoa...

Blake: This, is Kuo Kuana.

Austin: It's something.

Sun: It's... beautiful. I take it all back. This place looks great! Why would anyone ever want to leave?

Blake: That's not the point! We asked to be equal, to be treated just like everyone else! Instead, we were given an island and told to make do. So we did the best we could. We came together and we made a home where any Faunus could feel welcome. But this island, this town, will always be a reminder that we're still not equal. That we're still second-class citizens.

Sun: Well, hey, this guy's feeling pretty at home.

Austin: To be honest Blake, this still beats a war torn home.

Blake tried to understand as she nodded.

Blake: Alright, time to go home.

Sun: Oh yeah? Which one's yours? Can you see it from here?

Blake: Kind of.

He pointed to several houses before Blake finally showed us. The manor. Our eyes widened by the fact.

Ghost: Wait

Ghost: Wait....the manor?

Austin: Well thats.....

Yang: A surprise.

We began to follow Blake to the house.

Austin: Well it looks like your family made the best of it.

We approached the two giant doors, Yang taking the opportunity to have a remark as she knocked.

Yang: Do giants live here?

Blake: A giant does lives here.

Austin: Was that sarcasm or are you-?

The giant doors opened up. We saw an older woman looking at us all. Her black haur, cat ears, and body figure strikingly resembled Blake.

 Her black haur, cat ears, and body figure strikingly resembled Blake

So is that her older sister or-?

???: Blake?

Blake: Hi mom.