You can call me monster

Soondeok's diary

Hooray! It's over! Come to think of it, the 2nd day was probably the worst – yet all that's left in my memories were sweet moments. Eun reading to me, feeding me, singing to me – he stayed there with me all day and all night. Yes, he actually read to me! Stories, but still, I love listening to his sweet voice as he reads the stories out, he's good at imitating characters as well. I especially love the voice he used like an old man is talking – husky deep voice, yet somehow he did it in such a funny manner that I can't help but laugh and forget all the pain I've been going through. I envy our kids very much, they'd be able to listen to their father's bedtime stories every day!

Eun knew, how hard it'll be for me to have kids. I've been thinking about this as well. When the time comes, I'll make Eun marry someone else – we must have someone bring forth a child for him. He'll probably fuss about it and disagree, but I'll just make him, for his sake. I've already received enough love from him, it'll be too greedy for me to ask for a child as well – our child.

Today, I'll be in the library, rearranging things – clearing out the decade-old dust while putting the books back in order and such. I should've done it a while ago, but I couldn't bring myself to do this kind of housework, now I suppose is a good time to do it, since Eun now has been spending more and more time in the library himself. He really started reading books after that incident, father's dagger incident, I suppose he didn't want to lose to me again should I give him a pop quiz next time on what he's read.

 He really started reading books after that incident, father's dagger incident, I suppose he didn't want to lose to me again should I give him a pop quiz next time on what he's read

Eun's diary

7 days more!!! 2nd anniversary is just around the corner! I'll have to go to find Haesoo today, I need her advice. I want to propose to Soondeok before our 2nd anniversary, yet I don't know how I should do it. Haesoo might know, she's always great with ideas for celebrating special days and such. Soondeok's in the library now, I'll go and tell her that I'll be visiting the palace and ask if she might need anything from the teahouse.

I'll also pay a visit to the doctor, this I'm not going to let Soondeok know. I want to see if there's any way for him to change her medicine, one that will come with less side effects. I really hate seeing her in pain like that – every groaning coming from her mouth stabs my heart. I'll find a way, no matter what.

--------------------------------

(Eun walking to the library, he bumps into a maid who's carrying a pile of books)