'Bath? Oh right, you were supposed to have one when we return...Sounds nice, I'll get it ready for you tonight. Rose petals? How about that?'

'It doesn't have to be fancy, Oppa.'

'Um...one more thing...Soondeok ah, can...can I join in?'

'Hm? Join in? Join in what?'

'Your bath...'

'Ya! Oppa! You mad? Of course not!'

'Ah wae??? Why not?'

'We...boys and girls...we can't bath together...no way!'

'Deok ah, we're husband and wife, why can't we?'

'Who...Who says we can? Don't...don't even think about it. Don't you dare peek in, I warn you!'

'You...wa...it's like you've read my mind...'

'Aigoo...promise me you will wait for me inside our room tonight, promise?'

'Alright...but after our 2nd anniversary, you're dead. I'll take bath with you every single day to make it up for times I've missed in the past 2 years!'

'Why? I just said I'll let you kiss me, I didn't say you can...'

(Eun kisses Soondeok's forehead then leaves before Soondeok has a chance to say otherwise)

'Bye Deok ah! See you tonight!'

'Ya! Oppa! I'm not finished yet! Oppa!!!!'

------------------------------------------

Soondeok's diary

Can you believe it? Oraboni's daughter came out last night! Well...to be more precious, it's this morning. I don't know why, but Onni must've really loved father so much - she was willing to hold it in till the midnight bell. I don't think I'll be able to do that if I were her. My nephews are coming back today, imagine what they'll say when they see their mother holding their new baby sister! Imagine the disappointment they'll have! They wanted another brother - oh well, they'll learn to love her sooner or later, she's such an adorable child. I hope she'll grow up healthily like her brothers. Oraboni's happy of course, after all these years, he finally has a daughter, I feel great for him. I want to hold my child soon too, like what Eun said...but the doctor said it'll be hard if I continue to take medicine in that dosage...but, who knows?

Tonight's it, my one and only chance to sneak into the palace again. The guards change shift at around 10pm, if I manage to sneak in and get out by 10pm, things should go alright. Guards tend to doze off a bit before change of shift, I must hurry though - the palace's always full of surprise patrols. I must get my hands on the record containing Eun's birthday...6th day of the 5th month...I must. I need to be careful tonight. If possible, I would like to visit Queen Yoo as well...the fastest way to know the answer is through her.

------------------------------------------------

(Soondeok sneaks into the royal library which holds all the historical records, Soondeok busy thinking in her head)

'Let's see...this year, yes, this year...5th month...'

(Soondeok slowly takes the book out and flip through the pages, reading it under the moonlight.)

'5th month...5th month...here it is...6th day...6th day...oh? That's it? Only this much? I already know Eun's born on this day...nothing else happened that day? It can't be...Onni can't be wrong...'