And on top of that, I will be able to say my goodbyes to everyone and then head back home to the HQ. I hope everyone is okay.. they are right..?

    Doubt ate at my consciousness once more at the thought of not knowing if my family was even alive. The last I heard was that our second HQ exploded and they were supposed to be there.

    The fact that this was officially going to be the last day here also kind of hurt. I mean I won't have breakfast in bed anymore, no more waffles. 

    But I can live without it, everything will go back to normal. I replied trying to convice myself more than anyone else.

    I wiped an imaginary tear from my cheek thinking of all the things that will be gone. I won't be able to see Julian.. or liam.. or jasper.. or any of them ever again..

    Snap out of it you are not supposed to make connections or get attached you did your mission and you are going to go back to HQ and continue on with your life. I told myself mentally.

    Supposedly everyone is getting driven or put on a plane to get sent back home, that's what Julieta told me after all.

    Anyway, let's get this over with. I never liked goodbyes I never liked saying them because saying goodbye is like the ending of a book it's painful sometimes the true ending of something.

♦    ♦    ♦   ♦

    "Kiara!" Ryder cheered out running over towards me with two glasses of red liquid in his hands, It's probably fruit punch.

    "Hey, Ryder!" I replied smiling happily waving my hand.

    Before I would have glared a and walked away but after talking to him in the garden I got to know him. He's actually a great guy, yes he acts like a child most of the time but he is so sweet.

    Following him was no other than the other fantastic four members. Julian, Liam, and Lucas ran up towards me each one of them sending their smiles towards me.

    I returned each of the smiles hugging Julian and Liam as well as Lucas and Ryder. They all looked extremely dashing like usual, but a little more attractive than normal.

    Julian and Lucas both wore tan colored shorts with simplistic t-shirts. Liam was wearing plaid shorts with a black shirt and then for Ryder, he was wearing pink shorts with pink socks, typical.

    In the corner of my eye, I noticed a dark shadowy figure run up towards me. My eyes adjusted on Jaspers frame as he jogged over towards me carrying two large plates of food.

    "Jasper!" I cheered out running over towards him.

The Above Cover Agentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें