-{ Chapter 54 }-

"Yes I do know these men

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

    "Yes I do know these men... they are..."

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

    "Yes I do know these men.. they are.. a group of thugs that hang out at a bar near by the campus," Liam replied.

     "A group of thugs? Outside of the campus? You can't escape the school it is under lockdown how are we going to get out?"

     "I know a few secret passageways and exits, I can get us out and back in safely. It's honestly not that hard you just can't tell anyone." 

      "Wait so you're saying that I can come with you?" I replied with excitement.

      I mean one way or another I would have gotten out, but going with Liam will help greatly. He knows the men and the men don't know me.

    "Do you know how to use a gun?" He questioned.

     Do you know how to use a gun, I mimicked in my mind. No, I don't know how to use a gun, I am sick and tired of people underestimating me.

    "Yes I know how to use a gun" I replied glaring over at him.

     "How did you learn to use a gun?"

    "My father taught me how to use them when I was young," I replied.

    "And why would he do that?" Liam questioned.

     "He told me that I need to look out for myself." I snapped, a single tear trailed down my cheek at the memory of my fathers, he is gone now.

     Liam dropped his hand wrapping his arms around me patting my head softly while wiping away my tears with his thumb.

    "I'm sorry I didn't mean to.."

      "Kiara stay here ok ill be right back."

     I nodded my head in understanding as I continued to sit down patiently waiting. Now that I was alone I got to take a look around the room.

     It was large and big like mine. I guess he lives alone as well. The room was completely different than mine.

The Above Cover Agentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें