-{ Chapter 38 }-

Tap, tap, tap the sound of tapping began to echo the elegantly decorated hallways as my heel made contact with the floor rapidly

    I found myself waiting impatiently in front of two large white doors, this is the entrance to the ball room right?

    I began to bounce back and forth on the heel of my feet sighing out in annoyance. 

     To my left and right were long and narrow hallways going to other rooms and locations. In the hallways, there was a few chandelier scattered about as well as fancy flower pots and tables.

    Two guards stood tall looming over my small frame standing on both sides looking at me with curiosity and wonder.

    The guards were both very tall, one looked more muscular than the other while the other looked more like an average adult. They must be in their 20's or 30's right?

    I don't even know their names what should I call them? Hmm.. I am going to call them Mike and Ike. Well, then Mike and Ike open the god damn door already. I replied in my mind.

     What are they waiting for, seriously they should just open the god damn door already! I am already late for the dance as it is, have to get there before it's too late!

    "Um, can you open the door please I am here for the party," I mumbled out softly pointing towards the door with my right hand clinging onto my dresses shawl nervously with the left.

    "State your name please." The average looking guard, Mike said meeting eye contact with me for a split second. Once I looked back at him his head turned downwards immediately.

     Maybe they are not allowed to make eye contact with the guests, oo it's like those things, at that thing where they don't move and wear red.

     What are they called, I can't remember this sucks. I need to know, I need to know! I mentally screamed out.

     Come on you know that does not matter at the moment. The only thing that matters is getting to the other side of the door and getting the dance over with, my other and better self said.

     Aha, you don't know what those guards are called either. In your face shut your mouth, I sang out happily arguing with my self.