-{ Chapter 44 }-

"Not only did they get the best score out of all the girls, she surprises all of us, and excelled greatly

    "Not only did they get the best score out of all the girls, she surprises all of us, and excelled greatly. We are proud to announce the fifth princess of tonight is.."  

    ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦  

    "We are proud to announce the fifth princess of tonight is our newest student Princess Kiara hunt!" Cordelia cheered out happily.

    Out of all the gasps, screams, shocked, and pissed of expression from the crowd, by far mine was the loudest.

   "WHAT?" I screamed out loud clenching my jaw tightly. What the hell why me, this is so stupid. I replied to myself.

     I stood taller than before and took large strides towards the center of the stage marching my feet as I walked u[p the steps with a very angry expression.

    This is basically like prom right? It's like I'm prom queen, which does sound kind of cool. No, no what am I saying prom is stupid this is stupid.

     On another note, hell no I don't want this crap! I don't want to be selected for this stupid challenge, this is outragious and on top of that, it makes me the center of attention!

     I marched my way on top of the stage crossing my arm over my chest while clenching my jaw.

    "What that is not fair she is disgusting." A squicky Russian accent replies, Anastasia.

     I am not disgusting but hell no I don't want this. But I won't stand up for myself and let this Russian bitch call me disgusting.

     The boys began to cheer out saying their ooh's and ahh's as Anastasia stepped forward standing about 10inches away from me.

     "Excuse me?" I turned around looking over at Anastasia up and down. Oh hell no there is no way she will ever win a sass off with me.

     "Enough ladies she was selected by myself and the judges and that is that!" Cordelia shouted slamming her fists against the podium.

     Thought of comebacks and ways to piss of Anastasia flew throughout my mid followed by many questions in how or why but it was all turned off as an arm slouched over my shoulder.