-{Chapter 6}-

"I'm sorry

    "I'm sorry."

   ♦    ♦     ♦    ♦     

    Black everything was black and dark and so, so cold with the odd feeling of flying

    I gasped out in shock as I shot open my eyes looking around the room frantically in fear.

    Although what surprised me the most was that it was not even a room, it was one of the division black vans for our co-op missions.

     What the hell is going on here, why am I here?

    "Well, well, well look who is awake captain." A deep and rough voice replied tauntingly.

     For some reason the voice sounds familiar but why?

     I turned my head to the right meeting the gaze of cold and icy colored blue eyes.

    I tried to yell out but nothing could escape my lips. The only words were muffled sounds as ducktape was uncomfortably placed over my face silencing me.

    My instincts quickly kicked in as I began to flail around and attempted to kick anything that I could but nothing was working. 

     Why the hell am I tied up where am I what is going on!

      My arms began to ache painfully forcing my body to slow down from the thrashing movements.     

     I looked over my shoulder and down my back looking over at my arms held tightly together tied up with zip ties.

     Oh, great zip ties how classy and convenient. I thought sarcastically in my mind.

    "Agent Luna calm down there is no need to be alarmed." A familiar voice replied.

     The man with icy blue eyes hand came towards my face inching closely towards my lips forcing my heart to speed up.

     Cheesy I know but I'm a girl luckily nothing happened other than the fact that bastard ripped the ducktape off without warning.

    I groaned out in pain as I looked over towards his figure glaring at him.

     He looked tall but we were sitting so it was hard to tell. 

     He wore all black so it was not easy to see him he had armor on as well as a large headset most likely for communications.

     It was hard to see his face but I knew it somehow I knew him but how?

     "My father will kill you if you hurt me. He is probably looking for me right now, untie me you bastard!" I screamed out.

     Instead of getting the usual apology and scared expression on the realization of who I was. Instead, I was given laughter.

     How dare he laugh at me, what are they even laughing about!

     "Why are you laughing I demand you tell me!" I screamed out flailing around once more.

    "Actually he won't since he is the one who ordered this to happen in the first place princess." The man I knew to be Toby replied.

     I looked at his eyes observing every detail remembering the tricks my father had taught me about how to tell if someone is lying he's telling the truth why what's going on.

     "W..what do you.. m..ean..?" I choked out my voice cracking in realization and absolute fear.

     Memories of his stupid and worthless apology began to echo throughout my brain followed by all of the memories.

     "Do you remember what your father had said before we used chloroform to make you fall asleep?" Toby asked.

     Realization hit me harder than I would have liked it too, the last words my father had said before I passed out were the words, I'm sorry.

    My father never apologizes ever to anyone not even Orion or me what is going on?

    Question after question began to flow in my mind rapidly like a fast moving river as memories of my father's single tear and apology continued to replay like an annoying and catchy song.

     "With that look obviously you do remember." Toby chuckled out looking at me with a smirk. 

    What the hell is with all the boys and their stupid smirks.

     "Don't you dare laugh you bastards I will kill you!" I screamed out flailing around.

     "Woah calm down it's a mission we know you would not be cooperative so we had no choice but to take you, hostage," Toby replied casually.

    "W..what do you mean I would not be cooperative?" I questioned.

     "I mean exactly what I said, now will you be a good girl and let me explain your mission and untie you? Or do you want to stay tied up?"  He taunted. 

     Anger filled my face as I looked at him anger boiling and rising up my body tempting for me to murder this son of a duck.

     I took one deep breath in and then one deep breath out continuing in that cycle, again and again, trying to calm myself down.

     Toby leaned in closely grabbing out his knife and flipping it open quickly cutting off the zip tie from my hands.

     "Don't ever do that again," I replied slowly and menacingly giving Toby a death glare.

     "No promises princess." He replied bursting out into laughter.

     "Why are you laughing!" I yelled out demandingly.

     "Becuase it's so ironic!" He cried out laughing.

      "What do you mean....?" I questioned.