-{Chapter 27}-

"Princess hunt there you are I have been looking everywhere for you!" A soft and angelic voice cried out as a shadowy figure ran towards me catching me off guard, it's Mia

    "Oh joy, Mia it's you!!" I replied sarcastically walking over towards her ditching the two very confused princes to a crowd of fan girl princesses behind me.

    "I stopped by your room this morning and could not find you anywhere. Where were you this morning?" She questioned looking at me with curiosity.

    "Around..." I replied easily.

    "Very funny, but I told you I was going to pick you up! Remember I promised to give you a tour so let's go," replied Mia grabbing onto my hand and walking forward.

    "I have already seen most of the school, Mia, why do you need to show me I really should get to class I really don't want to have another lecture for being late." 

    "We have already bee over this yesterday I was told to show you around so I will. Come on princesses hunt let's go."

    "What about class, I don't want to be late." Insert the bullshit button here, I could care less about class but being with Mia vs class is a given w9inner class for sure.

    "It's fine the teachers will understand." She replied hesitantly continuing to walk forward pulling me along with her.

    "Ok first things first as you probably already know this is Princeton Academy for the Royals, this is the office..."

  ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

    "And that's the school's layout and tour," Mia replied breathing out heavily and smiling brightly towards me her eyes shimmering with excitement.

    "Wow, thanks, Mia it was actually really fun and I got to learn a lot about the school..." I trailed off slightly unsure of what to truly say. 

    I'll admit that the tour was helpful and that Mia is actually a really cool person to hang out with but damn this school is ginormous.

    The tour alone had lasted hours itself meaning that we wasted about two to three hours of class time, not that I'm complaining.