-{Chapter 33}-

Liam's gaze fixated down to my face and then my lips as he neared closer towards me

    Liam's gaze fixated down to my face and then my lips as he neared closer towards me. Our faces only inches apart, his hand tightly secured around my waist.

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦ 

    Liam's face inched closer to mine as my heart sped up at a rapid pace. A soft tint shade of pink began to slowly creep onto my cheeks as I gazed up at his beautiful green orbs.

    "Maybe I should just kiss you, after all, I am the kissy monster," Liam replied whispering softly into my ear huskily forcing chills to travel up and down my spine.

    I pushed his chest off of mine quickly rolling to the side dodging his grasp. Easily, I maneuvered myself away from the extremely close proximity.

    Another blush crept onto my cheek as I pulled down the sleeves of my white fluffy sweater nuzzling into its warmth trying to hide from his intense gaze.

    For a few minutes, I continued to sneak glances to Liam trying to not at suspicious or noticed but sadly I was. 

    And for Liam, he was returning the looks with his snarky comments and smirks showing off his abnormally large ego once more.

    Liam's gaze and mine fixated towards Lily as she ran towards the couch jumping onto her blanket wrapping her body in it.

    "I'm sleepy Keri wiam come....I want to sleep with you guys!" Lily whined out motioning for us to lay down now to her as she plopped down onto the couch nuzzling into its pillows.

    "Okay okay, I am coming I'm coming calm down," I replied hastily jogging over towards Lily crawling under the blankets beside her tiny frame nuzzling into her back.

    "Keri.."

    "Yeah sweetie what is it..?"

     "I love you..."

     "Aww, sweetie I love you too."

     "Welly..?"

     "Mmmhm."

     I glanced over at Lily as her eyes began to slowly droop down forcing her to fall into a well-needed sleep. She passed out within only a few seconds nuzzling into her owl blankets.