-{ Chapter 48 }-

A soft knock forced my eyes to widen in shock as I opened the door immediately

    A soft knock forced my eyes to widen in shock as I opened the door immediately. I stood tall gazing over at.

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

    I stood tall gazing over at Liam's frame in shock.

    "Liam?" I questioned.

    I gazed over at Liam's figure observing his looks. His hair was nicely done, he was wearing an expensive looking suit and on top of that, he had a beautiful bouquet of roses.

    I leaned my shoulder against the doorframe looking over at Liam up and down in confusion. Why is he here and why does he have flowers, that so not him he's rude!

    "I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me..." Liam trailed off scratching the back of his neck.

    Aww, that's actually kind of cute, he's asking me out. The bad boy of the fantastic four is asking a girl out and blushing.

    The temptation to say yes did pass my thoughts but I ignored it. Yes, he is cute and I like him but I have to focus on Julian. Although he is friends with Julian so he might know things too.

    A small shatter of glass broke me out of thought as I turned towards the sound watching as a shadowy figure ran off.

    "Liam I am so sorry but I cant.. I have t go ill talk later!" I cried out dashing over towards the broken glass.

    With ease, I jumped over the broken vase catching up to the shadow figure. Abruptly the figure stopped and turned aroused, it's Julian.

    "Why did Liam have flowers.." Julian replied harshly his fists clenching an another bouquet of flowers.

    Not to be rude but Julian's flowers are much more beautiful than Liam's, hehe.

    "I'm not sure when I opened the door I thought it was you. I am so sorry Julian I don't know why he showed up." I replied truthfully.

    "What is your relationship with him.." Jullian replied beginning to calm down.

    "I baby sit his little sister and we have hung out a few times."

    "Oh.." he trailed off.