-{Chapter 13}-

"Well, for starters welcome Miss hunt to Princeton aca

    "Well, for starters welcome Miss hunt to Princeton aca."

     I cut her off before she could continue trying to not snap.

     "Yeah yeah I know."

     "Oh well, I see... it's Monday today so Tomorow morning is Tuesday and then I will show you around the school." She chirped out happily.

    "I think I will be fine and can manage.." I trailed off trying to smile.

    "Oh no, no I will show you around it's not a problem at all!" She repeated with equal enthusiasm.

    "It is really not necessary."

    "Miss Cornell told me to do so, it is my job." She chirped out once more.

    "Fine..."

     I had no idea who Miss Cornell was or why she was so persistent but if I snap she might get suspicious so I must be very careful.

    I began to glare at the pretty girl sending daggers of hatred towards her as she looked away.

     The sound of bells ringing filled both of our ears as her head popped up in excitement.

    "Well, I'll be off its time for afterschool studies bye!" She said turning around gleefully while walking out the door closing it behind her with ease.

    A large sigh escaped my lips as she closed the door behind her after I turned back around and picked up the daggers from the ground grasping onto its hilt.

    I glanced to the right looking at the clock reading as it blinked on and off 4:32 pm on the small bedside alarm clock.

    A smirk rose to my lips as I stood up from my bed walking towards the walk in closet.

    I swung open the white wooden doors as my jaw dropped wide open in amazement, wonder and just flabbergasted.

    "HOLY SHIT!" I screamed out.

    "A few clothes my ass!" I shouted out in shock the room vibrating around me.

    The closet was a decent size probably the size of a small bedroom or bathroom it will a white room with white shelves a vanity.

    The school uniform laid down on the chair followed by five more of the same exact uniform on a hook with lots of dresses clothes and shoes.

    My god the shoes they are practically all heels kill me now, please...

    I groaned out as I walked outside of the closet kneeling down to the floor picking up all of my clothes and showing them into a drawer of the closet.

     "It's getting late maybe I should go out and explore and get some information?"

     I smiled at my plan happy at the thought that it is a perfect win-win. I win because I get to explore this magnificent place and a win because I'll get intel for the boss!

     I jumped up in joy raising my fist in the air screaming yes like a little kid.

     In the middle of my epic child moment, I stopped abruptly turning on my heel looking over at the closet once more.

    "What should I wear....?" I murmured out softly.

    "I need to act casual while I explore, wait shit I never even went over or planned out what I am supposed to act like!"

    "Rule 12 of being an agent learn to act and always be in a character."

     "Leo did not tell me shit!"

    "I bet they wanted me to act like a princess or girly girl or even a goodie toeshoes but sorry boys no can do."

     I began to grin as I walked over to my own clothes taking out a pair of sneakers, jean short shorts, socks, undergarments, and a simplistic black shirt that said parental advisory.

    This shirt was honestly one of my favorites so I decided to match it and bring one of my red checkered flannel shirts just in case it gets cold.

    I placed all of the clothes on the vanity chair and began to undress throwing my current clothes in a laundry basket to the left.

    After I was fully undressed I walked towards the vanity looking at myself in the mirror scars covered my body allowing shivers to run down my spine.

    I changed glances as I quickly picked up the clothes and put them on looking at myself in the mirror.

    "Princess material for sure badass princess it is," I said giggling out.

    I opened the vanity drawer looking for a hairband I quickly picked one up and tied up my hair in a messy bun.

    My jaw practically dropped when I saw the ginormous variety of brand new Dior and Sephora makeup.

    I rolled my eyes picking up a brush and dabbing my face with concealer and then grabbing the liquid eyeliner making a simple wing.

    "All done"

    I jumped from my sitting position walking towards the door and up the living areas table closing the suitcase and picking up the knives.

    I placed 3 of the knives in the slot between the shorts and my tights as well as 2 in my socks.

    After adjusting the knives in place I walked towards the door shrugging my shoulders unsure of what was to come.

     I placed my hand on the door handle and opened it with ease...