-{Chapter 9}-

I nodded at him smiling softly at how cute the box was as I gently picked it up and slid off the bow opening the box's lid to reveal a

  ⚫     ⚫     ⚫     ⚫     ⚫ 

    I opened the beautiful box gently opening it up to reveal a brand new galaxy 5s phone, score!

     A small note was gently placed and folded up beautiful under the phone in familiar handwriting, it was my dads.

     "Wait, Toby is this for me, are you sure?" I asked.

     I picked up the new phone gently placing it in my pocket followed by the letter opening it up with ease.

     A single tear rolled down my cheek as I rubbed my finger against the brand new hand written letter with ease.

     I let out a small yelp as the van made an abrupt stop forcing my body to fly forward dropping the letter and phone to the floor making a soft clattering sound

    "It appears that we are here at the airport my lady," Toby said laughing out happily.

    "Oh, really I never would have guessed you are so observant my not so kind sir," I replied sarcastically.

     I rolled my eyes at him as I undid my seatbelt leaning forward and grabbing the letter and phone shoving them into my pocket.

    "I just received word from the co-op flight division the jet is about to take off in five we need to get Kiara their now," Mark replied in his serious and monotone voice.

    We both nodded to each other and then began to slide our way on the row of seats towards the car's door opening it up.

     I stepped out of the van first to be met with a huge gust of wind.

     I turned around to notice Toby had stayed behind to grab my suitcase he then stepped out towering over me.

    "The plane is right over there, good luck Agent Luna or shall I say, Princess," Toby replied smiling softly and encouragingly as he nudged my shoulder playfully.

     "You bastard don't call me that and by the way when I get back you are so dead," I replied nudging him back.

     I grabbed the suitcase from his hold walking off towards the plane waving goodbye to him and the rest.

    I sent a swift wave goodbye to Mark and Toby as I dashed off towards the small white and black jet listening to it as it roared to life.

    I neared closer and closer to the plane being greeted with a row of men motioning towards the planes metal boarding stairs.

     "Welcome agent luna." a taller man replied happily he took his hand out and grabbed my bag walking away inside of the plane and then out.

     I smiled at him thankfully turning my gaze to the side to be met with another large muscular man with a matching classic black and white tied business suit.

     "Agent Luna follow me," the man replied grabbing my hand and helping me up the stairs walking inside of it.

    Voices and words of encouragement such as good luck agent Luna were chorused through the air around me as each and every one of the men and few woman smiled towards me.

     I smiled back to them gratefully as I clung onto my shirts hem walking towards the metal steps stepping onto each one entering the plane while holding the man's hand.

     The plan was very elegant inside and out I have actually been on it a few times before on far away missions in far away states.

     It consisted of decent looking floors and beautiful booths with TVs chairs and games such as chess and other things to entertain.

     Not only that but the plane consisted of a few small bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and food bars for agents.

     As I entered inside the jet the stairs were detached and the door was slammed shut forcing me to jump slightly in shock.

     "Agent Luna welcome aboard it is lovely to see you again." A young and familiar man replied smiling happily.

     I took my hand out forward to one of the younger looking pilots as he grabbed it gently kissing the tip of it cheesily.

"Indeed it has been awhile thank you very much," I replied smiling softly.

    "We will begin the flight in a few minutes please take a seat if you need anything just ask Clarissa she will attend to your needs." He replied motioning towards a petite girl.

    "Again thank you once more Paul," I replied happily gracefully turning around and walking to the middle of the jet sliding down the book and sitting down.

    The jet roared to life once more as I held onto the planes wooden table as it took lift off soaring into the sky with a whooshing sound followed by the roaring engine jets.

     The lift-off took about five minutes for the plane to become fully stabilized and once it did I relaxed once more gazing out at the window.