-{ Chapter 63 }-

I could not hear anything everything was a blur he held onto my hand looking down at me sad

    I could not hear anything everything was a blur he held onto my hand looking down at me sad. Within seconds I passed out immediately looking all continuous.

♦    ♦    ♦    ♦

    I looked down at my clothing observing the beautiful elegant white dress with a long and beautiful train of fabric following behind me as I walked down in the empty white halls.

    Beautiful and fluffy white clouds surrounded my body as light shined below. Each step I took an odd dark fog began to appear surrounding my frame engulfing me into darkness.

    "Ahh!" I screamed out immediately sitting upwards opening my eyes. I looked around the room frantically shaking slightly as I gazed down at my arm watching as an IV was poked inside.

    I glanced around the room in confusion taking in my surroundings, the beautiful and delicately created hospital room expensive looking too, with bright lights, and flowers.

    But what came to my attention was Julian clinging onto the side of the bed his hair messy but still very sexy. And his eyes red it looked like he had been crying.

     I ripped out all of the IVs ignoring the stinging sensation and crawled out of the hospital bed ignoring the heart monitor as it flatlined. I walked over to Julian wrapping my arms around him.

    His beautiful piercing blue eyes fluttered open meeting my gaze. A soft grin appeared on his face as he lazily looked over at mine.

     "Hey kiara.." He mumbled out drunkenly his eyes bloodshot his face emotionless.

     "Oh, my gosh Julian are you drunk?" I questioned out immediately jumping out of the bed and placing his head on my lap gazing down at his tired state.

     "Nopeee..." He mumbled out popping the p.

     In the background, the heart monitor was still flatlining emitting a very loud and annoying beeping sound. 

    All of a sudden the large white hospital bedroom doors swung open revealing two nurses. The nurses dashed into the room with haste one holding a notebook and the other a tray.

     "Princess Hunt!" One of the nurses cried out rushing over towards me. She had dark brown hair that was neatly pulled into a bun, she looked Latino with a strong accent.