-{Chapter 20}-

Silence fell over the room once more the only sound was the echoing of faint music and the breaths we all were taking in and out

     "So um you can go now?"

     I overlapped my arm over the arm crossing my arms over my chest firmly looking at both of the men with a blank expression.

     If I am correct if I tell them to leave they won't and if I hint a towards it they probably will leave, it's reverse psychology it should work, please work!

     The two boys Lucas and Julian continued to stare at me blankly blinking ever so often.

     "Guys.. um hello?"

     I waved my hand side to side but got no response their eyes were still fixating on my face.

     "Is there something on my face?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

     "No.. your face is perfect..." Lucas replied.

     "Excuse me?"

     "Oh um, nothing," Lucas replied quickly.

    If confusion is what I was feeling it was anything but that it was much stronger then confusion.

     The things I would give to know what they were thinking, perhaps it's because ethe lighting is better in this room?

     Wait haven't they ever seen a so called commoner or commoner clothes before?

     "Sorry it's just that we have never seen anyone were um.. that before..." Julian replied motioning towards my body up and down.

     I burst out into small fits of laughter wiping away small imaginary tears of pure laughter for a dramatic effect.

     "Are you being serious...?"

     "Yes," they both replied staring at me and my clothes.

     "Awkward..." I mumbled cautiously.

     "Oh ho ho well would you look at the time!" I replied pointing towards a small clock just above the door that read 5:42 pm

     "Julian we must head to dinner we will be late," Lucas replied looking worried.

    Oh, my the princes are going to miss dinner how terrible!

     "Yes, let's go."

     Julian turned around towards the door opening it u[ and immediately walking out.

     Lucas followed but before his hand reached the doorknob he turned around looking towards me once more.

     "Are you coming?"

     "Does it look like I'm coming?" I replied dryly.

     "I don't know?"

     "No, I am not coming genius" 

     "Oh... I see..." Lucas trailed off.

     Lucas looked at me with a small frown on his face and disappointment in his eyes why is he sad or disappointed?

     Lucas averted his eyes back to the door knob opening it up with ease and walking out of the room closing the door behind him leaving a small clicking noise of the door.

     "Finally..."

     I fell onto my knees sinking down onto the floor sighing out in defeat with slamming my fists against the floor.

     "Stupid princes, stupid manners, stupid royalty, stupid school stupid stupid I hate it!"

     "Okay I take that back I don't hate the school nor this room but the people are absolutely terrible and preppy!"

     I flopped over to the ground curling up into a small ball while wrapping my arms around my knees burying my face.

     I didn't feel hungry I'm not sure why maybe it's the fact so much has happened today? Or perhaps its just that I'm not hungry?

     But when did I last eat? I laid there on the floor continuing to think of the last time that I have eaten but nothing came to mind.

     It is class tomorrow so I should probably eat something for my energy and in general if I want to fight ugh...

     "But I don't want to go down to dinner!" I whined out rolling on the floor like a little kid.

    An oomph sound escaped my lips as my bedroom door swung open hitting me right in the back and head.

     Maybe I should not roll around or lay down in front of the door damn that hurt.

     An angelic voice filled my ears as I rolled over looking at the culprit who had attacked me with a door to be met with...