-{Chapter 7}-

"What do you mean

    "What do you mean....?" I questioned.

♦    ♦    ♦    ♦

    "Just tell her the damn mission." A new voice replied impatiently.

     The sound came out from the front of the car near the dashboard, it must be the driver who said that I almost forgot we were in a van.

     Good job me your gonna get me killed stay on task stupid!

     "Aw come on your no fun mark!" Toby whined out.

     "The boss gave us specific orders to tell her the mission and to tell her to do as she is told." Mark's voice boomed out.

    We both cringed at his tone and authority as we looked at him wide eyed.

    "Fine... ugh.. well Kiara you have been selected for a top secret mission," Toby said.

     "Really I never would have guessed," I replied sarcasm dripping off of my tongue.

     "Haha very funny have you ever heard about the academy Princeton for the future queens and kings of our nations?" Toby replied.

     My face paled at the name Princeton Academy I could feel my body go numb in fear and annoyance at the complete and utter realization.

    No wonder they had to kidnap me oh God please no I don't want to do this, I can't do this, no I won't do this, this is complete bullshit!

     "Princeton Academy in London for the rich and royals children of the world? Were princes and princesses learn to be proper?" I screamed out.

    "Mmmmhm that is the very place," Toby replied smugly almost as if he was happy to see my uneasiness and how uncomfortable I am, that bastard.

    "Are you saying that I have to attend the school and go undercover as some kind of stupid princess or rich preppy Agent brat?"

    "Yes, that is exactly what I am saying princess Hunt," Toby replied bowing his head like a loser attempting to be a gentleman.

    "Oh hell no I will not be put into a god damn dress and have to talk in a British accent and talk about the god damn weather and politics!" I screamed out.

   How dare my father and Toby and Leo push this task onto me they have no right what so ever when I finish this god damn mission they are dead!

     Princeton Academy is the most prestigious boarding school for princesses and princes to attend as well as children of the rich to be preppy and rude while given an education.

     My stomach began to do flips at the realization that I had to act like a princess, oh god no.

    I was anything but a princess, yes I had to wear dresses often when I go out on missions to spy at bars and parties but this is going to be so much more different.

     "Why do I have to do it why can't Lina?" I cried out.

     "Becuase Mr. Hunts name is already known as a famous businessman and you are the best of the best in the division and you legally have his name," Toby replied.

     "Normally I would be flattered by your lovely compliment because it is true but I will not go!" I screamed out once more.

"Sorry princess we are already on our way," Toby replied smirking.

"Wait, hold up we are in London how long was I out?"

    "No silly we are not in London yet we are still in New York. And you have been out for only a day no biggie we are on the way to sections private jet," Toby replied laughing out.

    "Only one day what the hell!" I screamed out

     After a few minutes of breathing in and out trying to get a grasp on the situation did I finally turn back towards Toby.

     "Will you be accompanying me on the plane ride to London Toby?" I asked.

     "No I will not that is why I will tell you your mission right now Agent Luna," Toby replied this time in a serious tone.

     I simply nodded my head in return unhappy at his reply but ready to hear whatever the mission was.

     The faster I get this stupid mission done the faster I can get home to Keagan, Lina and the rest of the agents right?

     I began to have a mental conversation with myself debating on how awful this is and what was the best way to approach the mission.

     Maybe I am hired to assassinate the king! I screamed out in my mind gleefully.

     I can't help it that I'm an assassin, I mean like how cool does it sound to have the mission to assassinate the king of England!

     Yeah nah, it's probably a stupid mission to assassinate some preppy and bratty prince or something, the other me said.

     "Agent Luna are you there?" Toby questioned waving his hand in front of my face.

     I shook my head side to side telling my other self to fuck off and began to zone back into reality looking at Toby's pissed off expression.