-{Chapter 4}-

He rolled his eyes to me as I did the same back, after many glares, staring contests, and silly bickering a peaceful silence came over us as we drove in the back of the van to HQ

    ♦    ♦    ♦    ♦   

    "Welcome back to HQ Agent Luna, and agent Fox

    "Welcome back to HQ Agent Luna, and agent Fox." replied a tall and slim looking man in a black business suit, broad shoulders dark eyes, and a muscular build.

    He held out a small black and silver metal box in front of us opening the lid slowing revealing the cushioned layout of a gun's outline.

     I nodded to them in one swift movement taking the gun that was given out of my back pocket between my pants line and waist placing it carefully in the box.

     After hearing the sound of the silver box being tightly secured I watched as the man picked up to more opening them revealing larger gun slots.

    My gaze fixated towards Keagan's large frame as he took out two machine guns from his back placing them into the box.

     "Ugh what an annoying and long day..." I mumbled softly.

    I looked over at Keagan glaring at him playfully as I ran my fingers through my hair in annoyance.

     Tap tap, tap, tap, tap.

     My senses kicked in as well as Keagan's as we both heard the sound of shoes hitting against the floor coming closer and closer towards us.

     I turned my head meeting the cold gaze of dark brown eyes a chiseled jaw with a little bit of stubble and dark brown hair.

     "Fox, Luna." Leo's voice rung out with pure seriousness and formality towards us echoing the slim gray hallways.

     No love or even the slightest glint of pride flashed through his eyes as he looked at both of us. A small pang of hurt flashed through mine as I replaced it with my poker face.

     Leo has always been the bad cop of sections HQ as some would say. Although with Leo, he has a super secretive past.

    "Leo," I replied softly trying to force a simple smile upon my face while giving him a nod.